[PART 1] Official BLF GT Group Buy thread. Group buy officially closed! Lights shipping.

Congratulations! :+1:

Are you saying you were #1175 on the list and already received it? How’d you get it so fast? You must be joking?

Yes, you can go check the list up on page 1.

Shoot… Where is this list? I wanna make sure I’m on it as well.

I’m sorry, I do not want to be controversial, but I’m constantly reading about Neal’s problems, about Lumintop’s problems, but I never read any problems for our buyers.
in Italy taxes are paid on the “statistical value of the object”, not on the price actually paid.

so the more Neal delayed to sending my GTs the more it increases for me the risk of having to pay around 65 euros extra for taxes.

I hope you can understand my frustration :weary:

Here is the official final list for the GT Group buy.

Use Ctrl + F in your web browser to search for your user name on the list.

HMMMMM!!! That doesn’t make any sense. I am 1172, 3 slots ahead of you, and still haven’t received an email or PM! WTF? :rage: :confounded: What is going on here? :person_facepalming:

yeah…
after german guys got gt for “advertising sample”, now member that in list is for future round 1175 got GT…

ah you got not from Neal but you post your list number :person_facepalming:

there is no controversial in your side… many member fill the same (me too)

Ok, before you go about smacking someone I will help out! I did not get an email from Neal yet, neither did I pay. There is a user here who had received his, found it too big for his use and was selling it which I grabbed. You can find the thread in the WTS section.

Hope you get yours soon man!

Never-mind! :stuck_out_tongue:

Ahhhhh, OK…Man I was getting a little upset here…lol…Thanks for clearing that up! :beer:

Ok, relax there. I was just playing a bit of a joke that I got mine out of turn, as explained in the previous post, mine was a resell from another member who did not want it anymore.

Understandably so, and apologies the joke turned a bit serious. I know emotions have been running high. I’d been patiently waiting for a PM as well all this while.

If someone who’s not got on the list wants my spot they are welcome to message me and I can work with them, assuming the GT team doesn’t have any issues with it.

I know your frustration. But it is explained already. No one can control Lumintop shipping or order fulfillment department cost calculation or whatever calculation they have.
My understanding is that in future, orders will be submitted in smaller batch like 50 to 100 so that BLF GT team has more control on it.

All good! No harm no foul…lol

Yes, I know from all the drama on this thread, that the tension is running at around 9500K…hehehe

He was just messing around and it’s all good now! The reason for the smaller batches going out now is because of the reflectors having to pass Neil’s QC. It will get here when it gets here. Cheers! :beer:

Hope not, im in brissy too. still hoping for before Feb fingers crossed!

Wanna swap the LED for me? :stuck_out_tongue:

HAHAHA I haven’t reflowed any LEDs yet but I am going to get a hotplate and try on some XMLs I have and dont care about (just in case something goes wrong.)

ill see how i go, last thing i want to do is ruin someone elses light.

BLF GT Received today in Washington State, USA.
With batteries.
Very excited. Paid 12/09/2017

Thanks to all who made this project possible!!