[PART 1] Official BLF GT Group Buy thread. Group buy officially closed! Lights shipping.

one of my friend in Vietnam has received BLF GT, china post, and i still not received any tracking info

I have no calculation yet
but its not going to be cheap
the amount of possible sales is low
rougthly 30€ bare costs for parts
4 layer board in 2mm thickness

Nice work Lexel!

Now we need someone who prints centering-pieces to fit the reflector.
And we need a group buy for the emitters to lower the costs of it. Because we only need the bare LED.

It is not possible to buy a bare LED, they all come factory mounted to MCPCBs.
Even if you did get a bare LED it would not fit on any MCPCB and you would need to get one custom made, costing even more.
The majority of the CFT90 cost is the LED die, not the piece of copper it comes attached to, you would not save any money by buying a bare LED.

I was away from the forum for several months.
There were almost 14000 posts, more than 450 pages.
Impossible to read everything.
I read the OP.

I was in the first group of $ 111 but I missed it.
I have the instructions for the purchase of the second group ($ 150, now $ 157.22).

As the shipping of the second group has not yet finished…
Can I now buy my flashlight with the batteries included or should I wait for the next group?
The shipment would be by DHL.
If I have to make some extra payment for shipping costs, I would not have a problem depending on how much it is.

As I must get away again… I will be traveling…
I would leave my son-in-law in charge of the operation (if he, and you, agree).
If my son-in-law agrees, the shipment would be to his name and address, he will be in charge of doing the customs procedures.

Hi, I would really like to get my hands on one of these BLF GT’s. Please let me know if anyone is selling one or what website will stock them once your group buy fulfillment is completed.
I would be greatly appreciative
Thanks

18700 post, that’s a 18650 with protection :smiley:

Missed it by that much

I’m wondering when the first batch of 50 will be sent. #6 on the list, still nothing, no replies from Neal since 29 Dec. Paid in full on 2 Dec.

I received my GT and led is not centered:-(
Great light btw.

I’m willing to change from registered shipping to DHL if it helps and its still possible.

Texas ace, do you maybe have any update from LT, Neal regarding reflectors. Did LT get reflectors last week?

Can production of GT restart in this week? This means shipping will be possible end of this week. :smiley:

Thank you

Kind regards

That would be nice.

Here’s one

I just got a quick message that the reflectors are set to be delivered this week and they hope to have the final 50 orders shipped out by the end of the week.

Then we will start tracking down any outstanding issues and getting them sorted out.

After all of that is taken care of we will send out the next batch of PM’s.

The next batch of PM’s looks like it will be delayed for awhile until the lawsuit issue is figured out. Neal can’t use his paypal right now so there is no way to get the payments.

Knowing paypal, I would not be surprised if it is near the end of the month before this is sorted out sadly.

The final 50 orders should ship out this week.

I hate to bother, but when are the last PM’s going out? I was number 1340 I think and I’ve been waiting patiently to pay. I have the money. I just wanted to know if we are still on the smae plan as before

Same plan, it has just been delayed due to Neal not being able to accept payments for the time being.

Our first priority at this point is getting all the existing orders finished and issues sorted out anyways, so hopefully the paypal issues will be fixed by then.

Texas_Ace, I nominate you for sainthood with all the patience you’ve shown.
-Keith

Amen, and amen.