[PART 2] Official BLF GT Group Buy thread. Closed, but Public sales open!

Short tube finally came in. Donā€™t know what I am going to do with it but just had to have it.

Really well packaged!

I am in 3rd batch that got PM( 4-18-2018 ). Paid promptly on 4-18-2018 for BLF GT x 2. bag , shoulder strap. Never got any type of information on shipping or ANY updates.

TAā€™s qoute talks about something else.
You seem to be talking about tracking info.

What happened to you is the same for everyone! Lol
Some folks might get tracking info sent to them from DHL, some donā€™t. It just shows up on their door step. If you would like tracking info, Neal said this 5 days ago:

Have you tried asking him for your tracking info?

You can also give DHL a call and ask them if you have any shipments coming to you.

Not getting any updates at this point is normal.

All of the express shipments generally beat the tracking numbers, so he doesnā€™t even bother with those unless someone requests it after he has them a lot of the time.

The registered mail shipments take longer and he should be sending those tracking numbers as soon as he has them.

GT just delivered! Glad my fiancee was had the day off and was able to sign for it!

That was me. :partying_face:

See more pics here in the original thread for how to disassemble the tailcap.

I just received my (2) GTā€™s!!! YEEEEEEEHAWWWWWWWWWWWW :smiley: I feel young again for some reason! hehehe

I had an issue with DHL only showing 1 package, so I had called earlier this morning and asked them if they could double check to be sure. They checked again, and there was another waybill number for my second package. So perhaps you will get all of your packages when DHL delivers. Also, if you ordered other accessories, they will most likely be delivered by USPS.

If I were you, Iā€™d just call DHL and have them check again to be certain. Hope you get it all soon and everything is good! :+1:

I have a couple of questions about charging these Samsung INR18650-35E batteries that came with the GT.

#1. I have (2) XTAR SV2 chargers and was wondering what amperage setting should I charge them at?

#2. Should I use the same charger for the (4) batteries that came with each battery holder, or is it OK to use any of the Samsung INR18650-35E batteries with either XTAR SV2 charger?

Thanks!

Just took delivery of the baddest thrower in the land! Very impressive, thank you all for the hard work.

Ordered the whole kit (flashlight, bag, lens cover, short tube, and shoulder strap) but only received flashlight and short battery tube. Hope the rest comes soon, gotta keep this baby safe.

Iā€™m at work so I havenā€™t got to open it yet but mine was delivered today

DHL picked it up on Friday, May 04, 2018 and was delivered today to the midwest USA.

Thanks BLF team I canā€™t wait to check this thing out!

The gt is at DHL. Am going to go get it when I get home. My friend got his delivered without a signature today. He said it is big. More after I get it later this evening.

Thatā€™s handy. The rotation on mine is very very stiff.

Received my GT short battery tube, thank you Neal and Team Gigglesā€¦!!! :partying_face: :beer:

Got to open my GT and wow this thing is big! Only one slight issue that I have, the inside of the lens has some fogging. Anyone else see this issue in theirs? The reflector is perfect, just the film on the inside of the lens.

I had fogging in my lens after first use. I noticed it while I was still outside after my first outing. I hadnā€™t come in to the warm house yet. It was gone when I checked the next morning. Havenā€™t had a chance to get back out with the GT yet.

As long as people were talking about the driver retaining ring, I just wanted to say thanks to whoever is responsible for making the driver easy to access and reflash without soldering anything. That made my firmware efforts a lot easier.

The Q8 and GT are both easy to reflash without a soldering iron.

Itā€™s definitely not a moisture issue at this point. It looks like it is a film left behind from condensation that worked itā€™s way out.

The box is smaller than I thought it would beā€¦ lolā€¦

Now I just need to find a chargerā€¦ thought the batteries would have some charge on themā€¦ guess not.

Iā€™m number 1701 on the list for my second GT but did not get a PM? :frowning:

1. received, with batteries. Extremely well packed. Charging as I speakā€¦.