[PART 2] Official BLF GT Group Buy thread. Closed, but Public sales open!

Measured both GT’s at 7 meters and they were nearly identical. I realize the numbers would probably be higher measuring from 12-15 meters due to better collimation of the beams but I find it convenient to measure my lights from that distance. Both showing a hair over 1M lux and in theory one throwing 1968 and the other 1965 meters. I like the fact the lights are equivalent in performance. Happy here! Thanks again Team! Outstanding job!

Which ones came from charger A & which from charger B??

Thanks for the quick review.

Not really sure. But after charging the second set of (4), those seemed to charge up better. The voltages for them after charged were 4.190V, 4.196V, 4.199V, and 4.209V.

I think I will try and clean the ends on the first set of (4) and see what happens after recharging them.

:+1: …. Ok… good luck.

I got my light yesterday however the bag,cap and strap were not in the package is that being shipped separately? If not who should I talk to?

Chris

It’s been a concern raised a few times of the last few days, short answer is yes it is being shipped separately as they couldn’t fit too much more into the original box. Most (all?) of the accessory purchases are going through snail mail so expect standard postal times from China.

They will ship separate! :+1:

Received mine yesterday, it was too late to update shipping address to work for signing, but DHL customer service said leave a signed note with waybill # and date authorizing to leave it. Worked for me.

I giggled, it should have been the BLF BFL. Unfortunately too rainy and foggy last night to stretch it’s legs.

Thanks to the BFL team for the patience and dedication and Neal and Lumintop!

I don’t think people realize how big the bags are. Because they are fully padded (thick padding) they take up a lot of space. I have a pretty typical sized mail box, like this:

and I had to literally wiggle the package out of it. I’m sure the mail man had to stuff it into the box. So there is no way Neal can physically get the bag to fit inside the DHL packages.

Will additional batteries also ship separately?

Think it was said earlier those are installed in the light before shipping.

LMAO. They will never understand ¯\

When will the next batch of GT’s start shipping?

They plan on shipping out all current orders at the end of the week (which has them actually leaving china next week)

Dang…so probably to some of us before the end of the month. Can’t wait!

One set was installed, I purchased an extra set of 8. Probably shipped with other accessories, but I hadn’t seen the batteries mentioned -

A lot of the DHL shipments to the USA only took 3 days to deliver. DHL is fast.

In this particular situation, I’m not sure how Neal would ship them. If you ordered a storage bag then the extra batteries will probably ship inside that. I don’t think there’s enough room in the DHL box to get 8 extra batteries. Plus if he tried to ship an extra 8 batteries in plastic storage cases there’s a chance it could mess up the light getting through customs. So shipping the extra set of batteries with the bag is definitely the most likely situation. Plus the bag itself has got thick padding which will help protect them during shipping.