Pay $0 for What you Want

Of course, use the idea on my next promotion.
You could not answer the question of “Could you now pick out some items you like and would like to see on our site?” from me, I just need to know if you have really interested items from our site as you are the person who make the great proposal.

Olight, Fenix, Nitecore or even convoy just as a small start. There are many other quality light companies available, another way is maybe some not “-fire” brand. You see it doesn’t worth it to spend hours to review a $20 light.

On a side note I did take a chance and order 3 brands of your 18650 batteries with coupon codes they were a very good price. Now to see if they are real or relabeled crap and if they show up before spring.

OK, I ordered the Ultrafire 980L because it was only $25.90 after using the $15 off $30 coupon. Never owned one but have read it’s a legend and I have always wanted one. Let’s see how quick it arrives and if it’s a genuine Ultrafire 980L. Come on TinyWind, let’s see what kind of service you provide.

Undecided on doing a review, just a good price on the 980L.

this review model is stillborn.
even when a sample is sent to me free it takes me a while to get to it as my time is worth much more than any of these cheap trinkets.
it has to wait till i have nothing better to do,bad weather,ect.
so now you want a potential reviewer to buy the item too?

Nah. They go begging.

I hope you’ll add your review of the TinyWind Ultrafire 980L to the main thread at Review: Ultra Fire UF-980L
It will be very interesting to see a comparison of what’s being shipped under that name now, with what was being shipped a few years ago when it was exciting news.
Half the early price is reasonable after a few years, if it’s still the same quality product, or improved over that to modern emitter, etc.

Still confused. Does everyone who has FB 50likes get the coupon?

If so, I'm in. I found my interest in this 19.9$ Solarforce X2.

also this one,0.01$ USB light.

EDIT: In this case, I pay 19.9$,get the X2,write a review and get 50 likes,

then I get 19.9$ coupon, to afford another X2.

So:19.9$=2*X2. seems 50% off on any item.

Does that 0.01$ USB light come with a free virus? :smiley:

Begging for what, to be used like facebook kids?

I suggest you pay attention to BLF people generally, instead of trying to pull people out of BLF to have them benefit your company instead of benefiting everyone here.

You could offer a standard discount for a code “BLF” as many established resellers do.

You could actually read the reviews already posted here — and ask people’s permission to quote them if you are selling the same light already reviewed.

You could contribute to BLF by telling us where you get the lights you sell, and whether you can get them made better — as other established resellers have done.

Get that? Pay attention and contribute in ways everyone benefits from.

It will benefit your company to do that.

My suggestion — I’m very curious if this is even possible for you to consider doing:

Pick one flashlight — one for which you know who makes the parts — people you can call and talk to.
Tell us which flashlight that is.
Send some to reviewers here.
Sell some at a good affordable price to ordinary readers who want to try it out.
Open a topic for suggestions about that particular light, the version you sell, made by the people you know.
Pay attention to the suggestions.
Pass the suggestions on to the people who build the parts.
Find out what they think.
Tell us what you can afford to improve.
Listen to people here suggesting improvements based on what you tell us might be possible
Make the changes.
Make a better flashlight.
Send some to reviewers here.
Listen to the reviews and recommendations on the next round.
Tell the people who build the parts.
Ask the people who build the parts what they can suggest could be done better.
No, not the managers.
The people on the line who hands-on are making the parts.
You must be able to find some of them for some light.

Make it better.
Sell it.
$$PROFIT$$

Put some of the profit back into the people who made it better.

I think her FB proposal is fine, but that she should make it on FB and not confuse the communities.

Something seems off to me if a Vendor comes to BLF to leverage this “community” but the reviews end up on FB. But some times I just get confused easily.

$.02

Go Hank.

This is of course doable. Easy is a different question, but even in China to build a good company is probably not easy.

+1 for this idea also.

Hey should we hook “tinywind.com” the (distributor) up with “hilaryshu” (MFG) (looking for an anglicized Co. name)? Hey Maybe the Company name should be BLF Co.? :slight_smile: Of course we would need to have controlling interest on the board, but they could save in R&D costs? maybe it’s not so crazy?

Of course. Not my idea — I just described what I’ve been seeing happen here already.

When the people who buy things are in touch with the people who make things, they get improved, over and over.

You could not checkout with only 1 0.01$ item on our web, the 0.01$ item is available to checkout with other items, as we say on Shopping Cart page.

Thanks for your idea, hank.

Hello Ronin42, thanks for your feedback on our event. As for this review event, we did not tend to Facebook review, “50 likes OR 150 views on your most famous social network” (not AND) as we said on the rules, so you can review it on your Youtube, Forum, Blogger, Twitter, Facebook…. and elsewhere.

See still confused.

Your event was a non event. I thought that was clear. Hank and I sent you proposals that might get traction with us, I have not heard that you are accepting those ideas.

I think they believe their concept is genius so all they now have to do is convince us

We do not think we are “genius” especially when compared with you knowledgeable guys. We were trying to explain the confusing parts but it seems to be failed. So we know that we made it complex and we would make it easier and more convenient for you all next time.
Glad to be here to learn from you all and improve ourselves. Sincerely thank all of you here for the valuable advice you have given.

I have had a running conversation with Saphire who has been very polite and understanding, but I think I have finally made the point that as a distributor of low to mid range flashlights tinywind will need to actually be responsive to our input. Both Hank and I have made very clear proposals that tinywind can impliment or not. I made it a point that if their current “offer’ was working for them, Great! No problem.

If they want to try somting new they will let us know. The ball is in there court.