PD68 Sale: All Sold

All prices include CONUS shipping. For any other location I will pay $3 towards the shipping cost, you pay the rest. (Just a warning, shipping outside the US is a little ridiculous.)
Ask any questions you like, but the first person to post an unqualified “I’ll take it” in this thread gets it.

4. Xtar VP2 Charger

This is a great charger, the one I have used since I started this hobby. Only getting rid of it since I recently bought a 4-bay charger.

- 4.35v capable

- 0.25a, 0.5a, 1amp charging rates (great for the smaller cells like 10440)

- Voltage readout

• Great Condition
    $20 Sold

………………………………….
……………………………………….

1. Custom Convoy S2+

This is one of the more unique builds I have done, I just never grew fond of the metal switch button or blue color.
Read the build thread here.

- Triple with two XP-L HI 3D and one Nichia 219b SW45

- Low, Medium, and High (2.2amps) on the Nichia, FET turbo on all three.

- Narrow frosted optic

- Illuminated tailcap with switchable brightness

- Comes with Convoy box, 18650 and 18350 tubes, Convoy clip, and lanyard.

• Host is in good condition, only a few scratches where the clip is mounted
    $90 Sold

………………………………………

2. EagleEye X5R

This light is mostly stock, all that has been changed is the emitter. It now has an XM-L2 3A tint, not the 1A it came with.

- Great condition

- Forward clicky for momentary on, mode switching on the side

• Reliable micro-usb charger built-in.
    $20 Sold

……………………………………

3. Supfire L5

This was one of my first builds ever! You can read about it here. It will come with driver and emitter installed, however it should be considered a project or host. It has developed a bit of a flicker lately and I’m to lazy to go in and fix whatever the problem it is.

- XM-L2 3C on Noctigon

- Nice finish and knurling

• Capable of fitting 26700 cells
    $15 Sold

…………………………………

Thrunite TN4A HI

I got this light for free “(read my review here)”:PD68 Review: Thrunite TN4A HI - 4*AA Light so I’m not going to try to make any cash on it, but I don’t think there’s anything wrong with seeing if someone would like to trade. It would come with all of the original accessories seen in my review. I’d be most interested in trading for some kind of thrower. PM me if you’re interested. I have now received 5 offers on this one, so it’s safe to say it’s off the table.

Hey PD, let us take up the emails I love the form of that trunite
So we must be able to get to d
Some sort of deal here.

Yeah, you and me both Miller. I have a few throwers, and then some. :slight_smile: Depends on what it’s gonna take… lol

Edit: Consider this my unqualified “I’ll take it!” :wink:

Edit II: For clarification… the TN4A HI is a 1050 lumen XP-L HI light that uses 4 AA alkaline cells. My interest is in putting an XM-L2 U4 1C in it for more floody output as a companion light to my new TN42. Since the handle is virtually the same, UI is virtually the same, and the lighted e-switch is the same, I thought it’d be perfect as the opposite style output to the mighty mile thrower.

Anyone really needing it over my just wanting it has priority, please don’t let my whims get in the way of a real use type deal…. :wink:

I’lle take the Supfire L5

L5 Sale Pending

PM sent, I’ll take the custom S2+, offer on the X5R

S2+ and X5R sold

I was just looking for a VP2 or VP4 charger. Could you figure out the shipping costs to Belgium please? But I’ll probably be better of ordering a new one I’m affraid.

Cheapest shipping (without tracking) is $22.50

LOL that’s crazy dude, thanks for the quick reply. Think I’m gonna pass. Good luck with the sale.

Now you know why us US guys say “US only” so often :wink:

2 packages shipped out!

Waiting for payment on the L5, VP2 still available

PM and payment sent

Received.

L5 Sold.

Somebody take this VP2 off my hands!

If we can get a decent price shipped to Canada, I’ll take it!

Cheapest shipping to Vancouver, no tracking is $15.50.

Oh. Wow. Never mind…

:frowning:

VP2 sold to The Hammer

I received the charger today, it works great! Thanks!

Got my light yesterday, thanks