Photos of your new arrived lights

Some cheap camping light, actually works quite well…

New headlamp Nitecore NU17. Comparison with the older NU10. It is really tiny, light and shines perfectly.

My two new Lumintops came in, FW1A Pro and Tool Ti.

Pro vs the standard FW1A

Was going to swap the Nichia emitter from my Tool Kit but apparently they are different. The Ti head is two pieces unlike the regular Tool. :frowning:

Couldn’t stand the gold clip, think it looks better with the black one. Also swapped the Ti body and deep clip from my FW3T and added a stainless bezel. Perfect pair of EDCs now imo.

Picked up this big honking thing the other day…

The little guys just came in. :-) Oh and hey the Lumintop Tool AA reflector top plastic ring seal glows too! :-)

congrats on your lights :slight_smile:

maybe also,
consider the option to buy some Nichia 219b LEDs
to put into the AA Ti Tool

instead of harvesting from your Alum AA Tool kit, you could upgrade those LEDs to Higher CRI also

Thanks.

I thought about that but you don’t want me ANYWHERE close to a soldering iron lol. I actually don’t mind the XPL HD, just wanted to see the difference between the two.

Those evil little A01’s. Search on here for the pencil mod on that light. It eliminates the next mode memory making it start in low every time. It also makes the strobe almost impossible to turn on. Which to me is a good thing. At least it did on mine. I can’t take credit for the mod though. I acquired it from buck91 and it was already done.

Kool! I didn’t know the A01’s could be modded. One of my favorite lights too. Sorta like little Mighty Mite firecrackers. :sunglasses:

Astrolux MF01 Mini - a nice little light, also a surprisingly fast delivery from banggood, considering the holiday season

Ordered 12/12, arrived today 8/1

Interestingly the orange rings are not installed (in the box) and one the handles is squinty. I’ve not yet checked the AMC pads or taken the driver out to check the wiring.

Which light is that?

FW3A Sand :heart_eyes:

CRX CuTi Atom.

A few new old surfires :slight_smile: a Z2 Combat light, a C2 Centurion and a M2 Centurion.

^Nice score on the Surefire lights…specially the C2 with the HA Z59 tail clicky!!!

Yes love the surefires :heart_eyes:

Me too :slight_smile:
And thank you KawiBoy1428,
I really like the Z59 tailcap!

Ti Tool and FW1A Pro