please tell me what flashlight under 50 bucks has the most throw that can be bought on amazon

please tell me what flashlight under 50 bucks has the most throw that can be bought on amazon

Lumintop GT Mini is a good choice.

https://www.amazon.com/LUMINTOP-Flashlight-Distance-Outdoor-Neutral/dp/B07H5CQY41/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1548566292&sr=8-3&keywords=lumintop+gt+mini

Lumintop GT Mini ?

cool ty you both i almost bought that. one last night. the only thrower i have now is the hd2010 zml t6 will the mini gt out throw it>?

Don’t know what that is but if it has a XML T6 in it, then yes, yes it will. No competition.

it was a light thaat used a 26650 cell and had a huge head

where have you been monkey

just took some time off for a bit

I don’t think anything with those constraints will beat the GT Mini.

Now, for 20 bucks, I think the C8S is a bargain and throws well…

Welcome back, Has your hd2010 been holding up well.

peg makes a good point. I would just run any light you plan on getting through the search function here on BLF, upper left of the screen. That feature alone can save you money and time.

How much is the L2 going for nowadays? That was the Reigning Queen Of Throw forever…

Else the C8T (throwier) and/or C8A (more lumens) would be good contenders for way cheaper.

The 21700 C8F is hella nice, too.

ty for the advice everyone nothing is more fun the shining a light acros the lake

Well, I can think of a few things…

The WowTac A4 is a really good thrower for the price. My review (and Amazon link) on that light HERE Had the Emisar D1 and Thrunite Catapult V6 in the video for comparisons also.

THIS - Wowtach A4 is your huckleberry.

WowTac A4! :+1:

now i want either the mini gt or the WowTac A4 which throws more far

wowtac a4 will out throw the mini GT, I have both!

Do you have amazon credits or are you open to something ship and sold in the US? Because if thats the case, illumn.com with promo code XMAS2018 can get you the Thrunite Catapult v6 which is better than the other ones IMHO for $53. Comes with battery and onboard charging. Free shipping that AFAIR is 2 days.