POLICE 3W only $0.01

These two lights will make great loaners. The loaners that probably wouldn't be returned.

We are flashaholics and often one of us has bought one and can share so we know before buying what to expect, but a regular joe who i assume is the target market would not so if it were my company i would only use good products for promotions since i would not want to risk bad publicity

A “regular joe” thinks these are good flashlights though, and for $.01, can’t be bad publicity. Has anyone expected something they got for free to be great quality? If they do expect quality for $0.01, you wouldnt want them as a customer, so I don’t see any negatives to it at all. In fact you dont like the idea and even you are talking about it :slight_smile:

I’ve got 8 of these little buggars; not this one in particular, but small 1xAA lights (a bunch of 3xAAA multi led strewn throughout the house). 6 still work great for what they are and how much they cost, 1 got lost, and 1 no longer functions for some reason or another. I don’t expect top quality, but I do expect them to work for at least a year or so! :slight_smile:

Kinda disappointed that I missed out on this. :frowning:

To me they are nice, especially they only cost $0.01, plus there is always better than no light at all. :bigsmile:

Somebody have its mxdl shipped yet?.
I have not an email with the shipped information.

Mine shipped. I didn't get an email.

The flashlights (mxdl) has arrived at home for somebody?

Not yet.

no :~

Ok, same here…

I thought I already posted an answer. Guess I must have misposted in some other thread out there. I haven't received mine either.

Nothing here yet.

No, nothing at all.

no

Mine says shipped. But haven’t received it.

Been 30 days, really, nobody received one yet?

So it’s getting close to 45 days. Guess I’ll have to file a dispute for my .01. :smiley:

Nothing yet, guess where I won’t be shopping again.

someone on LPF was in contact with them and got an answer. never posted it here since figured you all would have expected this answer. The US warehouse didnt have enough to stock this deal and the demand so they shipped from the China warehouse. I think you all get the rest from there………and if not get out from under your dang rock!

got mine today, i’m in chicago.
i didn’t expect much, of course its no where near as good as the sk68 clones. i’ll probably use it with my bike.