[Poll] Do you use an acne wash?

Ah you had one of those behemoths! I remember seeing a couple of guys with those in college. Those are definitely the outlier case–I think they even have non-mobile versions of graphics cards.

Do you do much productivity stuff on your phone or is it mostly media consumption? Because I enjoy media consumption on my tablet but if I want to do anything serious I boot up my desktop. Even today some websites kinda suck for filling out forms and everything feels cramped to me.

If it makes anyone feel better, I got a “luggable”.

Basically a cinderblock with orange mono plasma display that runs DOS5 from its internal cobblestone of a hard drive.

Think it still works, too.

(Compaq? Forgot…)

I had a family friend who suffered from terrible chronic acne on her face. She was about 35 when I gave her a bottle of LifeZone Amino Key Basic (vitamins with chelated minerals) as a present (I’d been taking them for several years by that time). A month later she was thrilled; her facial acne cleared up about 90%! I was surprised. So was she. Never expected it. For her the acne was apparently caused or enhanced by a dietary deficiency.

Definitely no Apple devices for me. This should surprise no one, but I’m pretty much “Open-source or GTFO”.

I did have to get a new phone recently though… because they shut off the network my old phone used. The old one lasted me 11 years, and I’m hoping the new one will be similar. I generally buy stuff to last, and I take care of it.

As for a face wash… I find it sufficient to use a simple washcloth with hot water. Anything beyond that doesn’t seem to make a noticeable difference.

1 Thank

That’s why I only eat Gnutella not the other stuff.

1 Thank

:laughing: I’m impressed @Lightbringer with your geek culture knowledge!

1 Thank

I had heard of Gnutella, but I didn’t realize it was open source.
According to the internet, LimeWire was based on Gnutella, and I remember using LimeWire back in the day, to legally download Linux distribution files, of course. :+1:

Never even tried an android, went from nextel brute to an i phone5 iirc. had i phones since then. Never bothered me that it’s os is not an open source. but flashlights with pressed in bezel drive me nuts.