Post Chinglish text/links here

Sounds like a re-make of George Carlin’s “7 Words You Can’t Say On TV”.

“NITECORN”

Hottest thread on blf right now.

“Repair a foetus, inflate a bube” what can’t this thing do? :stuck_out_tongue:

Now that’s a true classic :slight_smile:

Actually, "repair a foetus" (generally spelt fetus) is more like unfunny.

From a knife description.
Overall Length: 227 mm
Blade length: 99mm
Closed length: 130 mm
Blade thickness: 4.5 mm
Blade Finish: Stone Washed
Weight: 200g
Blade material: 9Cr18MoV
Handle material: Titanium
Hardness: 59-60HRC
Opener: Flipper
System:Ceramic Ball bearing pivot system
Handle finished: sand blasting or stone washed(which style you like,you can massage me.)
Pocket Clip finished:anodizing or sand blasting(which style you like,you can massage me.)

DELUX/Colorful M618 Wire Vertical Holding Healthy Anti-mouse Hand Mouse

This looks pretty cool, actually, since I have carpal tunnel and ulnar nerve issues…but funny text! Here is another pic from BG’s page:

Hmm . . . "get rid of the past" and "rich humanity" - I'm sold. Lol!

-Garry

“feel more gentle and sensitive.” Sounds like an adult toy! :open_mouth:

Hahahaha…I’m havin’ a blast researching Chinese watch ads on aliexpress!

Whip out your cool! :smiley:

How did I miss this thread! This is in my top 10 threads on any forum, period.

“Whip out your cool”! Lol! Is that like jumping out the whip?

-Garry

I think “Chinglish” is a bit pejorative, not to cause drama or offense, but it just seems insulting to a whole people and nation. Let’s try and see how our Mandarin or Cantonese is…

well, we all use the term “chinese lumens” and thats a perjorative…

I don’t think Chinglish is pejorative, just as Spanglish is not. If I thought that, or was offended, I would avoid this thread, and remove it from the threads I subscribed to. Pretty cool idea, huh?

What a nice wtach !

Saving this tekst forfuture generations, it was just now posted on BLF, and will likely disappear in a few minutes because it is spam:

“LED display technology for today’s stage designer who has brought great convenience and wider creative space: on the one hand, it greatly changed the design staff of creative ideas and creative habits, becoming the stage presence to the fullest, the most striking element of the choreography; on the other hand, on top of which the design of the original creators of the stage for further expansion of the table, the real point of the stage, lines, and so become part of the art of choreography show, with Augmented reality for the audience to create an esthetic artistic atmosphere. So the question is, LED rental display which will have the impact on the lighting design?

First, many party stage a certain extent, it is a big box will be light, rich color of its high brightness is unprecedented. This is equivalent to the entire stage a lot more small lamp lights of different colors, some of the programs even without any lighting equipment, the brightness of the ambient light is sufficient to support recording cameras. This looks like a good thing, it is not true, as we all know, too much light on the stage is bound to increase the difficulty of controlling the light gaffer Moreover, these light sources are basically with ambient light color. To address this need to understand how to control the impact of light and color over the whole stage LED display on.

Second, nearly fully enclosed stage lighting division not to leave enough space to display colorful lights. Formed between the traditional stage, stage scenery left empty black part is responsible for lighting to create a further play or dark lighting and beautiful scenery modeling is an actual situation, mutual benefit, and complementary relationship, from the point and line up to face the full sense of space. The other hand, some of the today’s stage show, almost all the corners are all LED display, although the picture is beautiful, but it feels too “full”, to “blocking”, even giving a sense of oppression. Once the picture is somewhat black background, it was not any left to give enough light and space to position it to make up for empty black. In a sense, this in itself a violation of the law of stage design.

Third, LED display pattern is often associated with scanner beam, pattern, color is a conflict, and the current practice on CCTV, the lighting effects are basically sacrificed to ensure the LED screen. Some people may say, beautiful pictures more accurately convey the theme and content of the program than the beam spot. In fact, too straightforward expression only become a simple sermon, without the inspiration of beauty and art. So, the show can not see the magnificent and captivating light effects, can only see a bright light on the surface of the stage, the backlighting is not obvious, and one of the few points of light, leaving only a section of fine cartoons. The entire screen is a full-color, three-dimensional sense if the actors plus backlight may make a stronger point of the screen, but that yes or no would undermine the overall sense of the picture? worthy of study.

Spring Festival has made use of the LED display on the huge success no doubt, from static to dynamic and static picture symbol from the vast sky, gurgling streams to the vast wilderness, LED display illustrated, easy to understand, interpret implication for the audience, to enhance the stage artistic expression; at the same time, it led to the stage machinery, lighting technology development and changes. However, the problem is that art is a mutually inclusive choreography mutual integration of art, over-reliance on a technology will inevitably bring about the repression of other technologies, it seems to improve the effect, in fact, brought about by a single and not a sense of balance.

Any new technology is a double-edged sword, a reasonable degree of how to use it, control it, is very important; otherwise, it will certainly bring a lot of problems and troubles, or even go into reverse. As the technology of today’s most dazzling star of the stage, LED display of how to use and program content, stage design, lighting design better integration for the majority of TV viewers with a more beautiful picture, the practitioner should think deeply and explore.”

Spam? No. I’ve just asked them to send samples for you to test. You may get free lighting for your new shed. No need to thank me. :stuck_out_tongue:

Stage lighting in my new to be build shed! My shaky video performances will be worse than ever before! :person_facepalming: