Post Chinglish text/links here

Now that one is so bad I can’t even figure what that was text to…

just like garrybunk’s post, some of it i can’t figure out what they are trying to say

These are machine translated texts obviously.

can the machine translate it back?

I did try translating the English to Chinese with Google Translate, then translating the results. Slight improvement but I think it helps knowing what the product is (it’s a small device one can use as a baby monitor, in essence being in two places at once).

This is how Chinese whispers started.

If you use Google translate, to translate what it already translated too many times, Google will Google Google…

This thread on BLF, the place where I learned chinglish :slight_smile:
35 Hilarious Chinese Translation Fails

WOW! Just……………WOW.

Not so much Chinglish…

1. CREE XM-L U2 1000LM 3-Mode LED Flashlight

2. 1000Lemons

3. 3Modes

ARSUXEO cycling jerseys?

!!

I wish i ahd seen this before now, the listing is gone, i would have liked 1000 lemons, i could have opened a small lemonaid factory or filed a paypal dispute because product was not as advertised :stuck_out_tongue:

i like that they built night vision into clothing, saves me buying complicated electronics with a narrow field of vision

Here's one.

"Suitable for pavement, super province electricity, night driving more fuel efficient."

I never knew mounting an LED headlight on your vehicle could make it more fuel efficient!

-Garry

Ridiculous

I was looking for led strips, and found this gem :

“ Product Description
Try this mental exercise. Imagine a world without lights. Hard to right? Cause in a world without lights, even that image in your mind would be dark right now. Yes, lights are very important in our lives. It’s been light this since the dawn of Time. Neanderthal man, afraid to venture out of his cave at night for fear of monsters. But when he discovered fire, he could go out at night. Carrying a torch in hand, he could take walks along the beach with his girlfriend. Or he could play night basketball with his buddies. Though often when he’d post up, he’d burn one of his buddies. But his buddy would always forgive him because they were good friends. Fast forward to the future, and let’s go from the basketball court to the car. Automotive LED strip lights. These ones in particular are fixing to the underside of your chassis for example to give your car an earthly glow at night. LED bright and capable of lasting a long time, they’re ideal for anyone interested in safe and easy to use (just plug and play) car DIY decor lighting. Designed for faster response times, this waterproof light strip is 30 centimeters long and comes with 15 individual orange LED bulbs for green light emission and can be yours really soon by adding them to your shopping cart right away.”

Here

Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 vs LG G Pad 8.3: Power Life, Specific features, Screen, Charges & Quality
By Julian Meeks · September 3, 2014

Now how frequently do we really get to appear at these gadgets that are amazing, going over the few attributes they provide time that is the way much users can conserve you in every day life and it is them. Save us? Having accessibility to an incredible number of apps choose and to obtain from such as GPS, games and many more.

Both Samsung Galaxy Note Pro and LG G Pad 8.3 are created for consumers aiming for the big screen. Forget the specs as long as they have larger work or reading area. But these devices are not only focused with making the screen bigger, they also made sure that these two tablets are also for the most serious tablet users.

Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2
Samsung seems like it is trying to be a workstation replacement, in direct competition against Microsoft Surface 2 that is considered a workable replacement. Just like the aforementioned device the Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 comes complete with basic accessories, keyboard with touch pad, and mouse, which are all included in a single purchase, is costly……

Poultry Chicken Duck Screw Water Nipples Ball Drinker :8)

Nice! :D

lol

Sounds fine to me, how else would you describe the product?

You should find these links hilarious.