Pre-order--BTU. Shocker 3xCREE XM-L U2 3x18650 Super Thrower Flashlight

I do not think it will drop. For $150 is was a good deal.

yea but you can get the tk75 for 180 and the BTU is made by who? nobody knows

Where? if so then the BTU should be about $90

fenixouttfitters its 199 and with the coupon code you get 8 percent off

If it’s a smaller, better performing TK70…. After reviews it’ll be #1 on my list of untouchables

A $169 FENIX . 6 modes/2600 lumen

i can buy this here in canada as well for 179 bucks .free shipping and arrives in few days

And $180 “BTU”. 4 modes with a step down from apparently 3000 lumens in 3 minutes

Its like choosing between a 60 inch Panasonic tv and a no name brand . both same priced!!
interesting !!!:bigsmile:

the tk75 has reflecters squished together then the 2
note :not to scale

Though the BTU has a bigger reflector which should out throw the TK75. It’s the same one as the TK70. And that extra 400L is a nice bonus. I do like the looks of the TK75 better, but I’m glad I ordered the BTU instead. And the $150 shipped helps. If it really puts out the rated 3.8amp per U2 XML, it should be a beast.
Thanks for the update Ric!

I’d rather pay the extra $20.00 and feel secure in the notion that the light I get will be a quality product and live up to the manufacturer’s claims.

maybe its got stones in there for extra cooling :bigsmile:

Well, the shocker I think you mean, is made by BTU.

I can understand playing it cautious and going with the TK75. I’m just thinking the BTU will have a slight performance edge on it and I don’t mind buying a light from Ric. And the weight won’t bother me. After all I have a much heavier SR90. The BTU has a pretty wall it looks like. And the larger head adds weight. Appears to be a nice sturdy light. Per Rics photos -

Who is BTU? What else do they have out?

This is a rather silly question. That’s like asking who is Fenix? Can you produce an answer that’s not ‘a Flashlight manufacturer’? Because that’s what BTU is. The shocker is their first product, but I guess we’ll have to see what their lights are like. I’m definitely looking forward to receiving mine.

That is all people were asking. At least I was. I have not heard of them before. Good luck with your purchase!

What I am saying is they have no reputation and no clue who the maker is, Fenix on the other hand is great to deal with and a great rep

nobody has

So who is Fenix made by?

Actually I will eat my words BTU actually has a website

Actually, I wouldn’t eat my words just yet. Take a look at this…