Pre-order--BTU. Shocker 3xCREE XM-L U2 3x18650 Super Thrower Flashlight

Im looking forward to reviews.

payment sent for neutral white 3.8amp

so this things drops its output to 2000 lumens after 3 minutes ,and compares with $50 king
il buy it if it stays on turbo for 30 minutes :davie:

eagerly waiting for a review!!!

Similar lumen output, vastly different lux values.

Thanks ,chicago . i kept thinkin about this light all night grrrr
is this a tk 70 head ?? looks the same …

BTU will come back in stock tomorrow.

Preorders can be shipped on Wednesday or Thuresday.

Thanks
RIC

Im worried that if i buy it now … And 2 months later its price drops to $100 then il feel real sad !!!:bigsmile:

I have a feeling it will when they dont sell many at the 180 price

I do not think it will drop. For $150 is was a good deal.

yea but you can get the tk75 for 180 and the BTU is made by who? nobody knows

Where? if so then the BTU should be about $90

fenixouttfitters its 199 and with the coupon code you get 8 percent off

If it’s a smaller, better performing TK70…. After reviews it’ll be #1 on my list of untouchables

A $169 FENIX . 6 modes/2600 lumen

i can buy this here in canada as well for 179 bucks .free shipping and arrives in few days

And $180 “BTU”. 4 modes with a step down from apparently 3000 lumens in 3 minutes

Its like choosing between a 60 inch Panasonic tv and a no name brand . both same priced!!
interesting !!!:bigsmile:

the tk75 has reflecters squished together then the 2
note :not to scale

Though the BTU has a bigger reflector which should out throw the TK75. It’s the same one as the TK70. And that extra 400L is a nice bonus. I do like the looks of the TK75 better, but I’m glad I ordered the BTU instead. And the $150 shipped helps. If it really puts out the rated 3.8amp per U2 XML, it should be a beast.
Thanks for the update Ric!

I’d rather pay the extra $20.00 and feel secure in the notion that the light I get will be a quality product and live up to the manufacturer’s claims.

maybe its got stones in there for extra cooling :bigsmile:

Well, the shocker I think you mean, is made by BTU.

I can understand playing it cautious and going with the TK75. I’m just thinking the BTU will have a slight performance edge on it and I don’t mind buying a light from Ric. And the weight won’t bother me. After all I have a much heavier SR90. The BTU has a pretty wall it looks like. And the larger head adds weight. Appears to be a nice sturdy light. Per Rics photos -