[Preview] EDC18 by Lumintop - FIRST LOOK of a Anduril sideswitch EDC flashlight

Any codes on this light? I need two in the 5000k flavor….

It’s a really nice light. I just wish we had more color options

I second that…Martin, any codes please (XP-L HI)?

There’s a code in Fin17’s thread still worth it.

BGEDC18

that code I got from his add, but didnt work

https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/31589/4665

;)

Anyway I’m still interested.

In the meantime, where can I get the ar lens?

I clicked the link to the item in your link. CnP the code into the box at BG….
“This coupon only applies to specific products.”

I am doing something wrong

Nealsgadgets.com has the lens and different optics that you can replace with. I’m not sure if the lens would fit with the optic it comes with. I haven’t heard anyone say.

The new Lumintop optic is thicker and takes the place of the glass lens.

To use a Carclo (thinner optic) requires you to add a glass lens to fill the extra space.

That was what I thought but didn’t know as fact. Thanks for clearing that up. I plan to swap the optic sometime, too. My light should arrive today, I can’t wait.

Was thinking of adding a glow gasket to my EDC18 but can’t figure out how to remove the recessed bezel. How are you guys doing it? If the bezel is threaded, there is no place to get a grip and turn it.

I don’t have mine yet, but people say to find a flat rubbery area to press down and twist. Someone said they used their shoe.

I also have this on the way, but I was a little bummed to find out that it doesn’t take protected cells. I found out after I ordered. Is there a (slightly longer) tube I could buy that I could replace the original with?

I just pressed the bezel against the back of a mouse pad and it unscrewed fairly easy.

Thank you shirnask. I wasn’t sure if it was screw down or pressed. I used one of those rubberized jar lid removing pads and it worked. It was pretty tight but finally let go. Sure wish they made it more like the FW3A as far as bezel removal.

just tried again - workers for me

warehouse CN used?

CN/US warehouse was the difference.
however total was US$41.25

shipping costs propably?

no… Shipping wax supposed to be free over $49… but even before the code, the shipping charge was still there.

$43 if ordered from US, no code. $49 china plus code
weird