Q8, PMS SEND TO THOSE WITH ISSUES BLF soda can light

Put me down for a second! #16 was my first, mattlward. Would love to see the tripod mount happen, more than internal charging.

I´m OK with either of the two! Even better if you combine forces and create something that has the “best of both worlds”. :wink:
Regards,
K.

I think we see the power of open source here.
Funny song!

OP updated with Double springs with the smaller being a Phosphor Bronze spring instead of 1 thick spring as the S50

Interested for one please :slight_smile:
Kind regards

Poll for logo/marking

Please vote if you want help decide on this. Thanks Will34 for the cooperation!

I’m in for one.

In for one NW, please! :slight_smile:

Interested, prefer NW

Put me down for one, thanks!

I’m in for a NW one.
Are there estimations how many lumens it will have?

We aim for 4000+

Count me in for Two……. NW

How many lumens? ALL of them :smiley:

In total secrecy we’ve been planning for this light to collectively use up all the known lumens in existence so when we all turn our BLF Q8’s on Turbo together, the sun will stop shining and all other lights will go out because there will be no lumens left for them. Then we Flashaholics can take over the world without a fight.

Please don’t tell anyone of our plans, especially Chinese manufacturers who may then try to sneak Latticebrite emitters in the Q8 with less lumens and thus foil our nefarious but glorious scheme :rage: Flashaholics Unite!

Phil

Please add me to this group buy

I’m interested in one.

I’m interested. 219C or NW.

Since this last update it is saying 7 out of 9
Still on for 334 hours straight, but since I have seen 5 out of 9 I expect a voltage drop anytime now.

Put me on the list, im def. interested!