Q8, PMS SEND TO THOSE WITH ISSUES BLF soda can light

The active cooling mod that O-L did was a classic. I thought he did it to an SRK, adding a fan. Maybe it was the mod where he added another battery carrier, turning it into 2S4P. Can't find the link though, even in the mod list: https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/18590. Must be missing it...

He did several SRK mods - all classic BLF mod threads, well, just about all O-L mod threads are classics. We need to create a list of SRK posted mods to have here as a reference.

So how heavy a flashlight can you bench press Dale? :smiley:

I really think the cooling system (if not a N2 backpack which would work in airless environments) should be housed in an exterior unit, sort of like an attache case for the sake of convenience. Maybe we could also contact NASA and the ESA for ideas.

Dale is old and broken. No bench pressing anything heavier than pill bottles these days. :frowning:

@The Miller

Please sign me up for one, as well.

Thank you.

Hahaha flashlight bicycle racing, who can keep his Q8 coolest :smiley:

Yes will do, welcome to BLF!

Tom hated the idea
But I hate seeing such nice guys spend money on parts when I ask them to help even more :wink:

so I ask for small donations to help me, this is my question from my feeling of doing wrong to the super friendly people who so generous help. Now seeing the costs rise with the GT and knowing I want to do more projects.

In for $10.

BTW NKON has sony VTC6 button tops.

New to the forum.
Have been reading with interest all of the engineering effort.
I would like to be added to the purchase list for a quantity of one.

Thanks.

I helped out a little The Miller. After putting in the effort there’s no reason you should also be out money. I appreciate everything the team has done.

Thanks BrianK lots if donations received will update that OP tomorrow at last :+1:

Welcome to BLF! Will update list later :wink:

I just managed to hit my cable modem hard enough for it to swallow a 10 dollar bill :partying_face:

Thx for the work @ The Miller and the other guys.

Looks like you guys have put a ton of hard work into this light! Well done! Thank you, to everyone who has contributed.

The Miller - Please add me to the list for QTY-2. Thank You!

Hello The Miller,
Please add 2 more to my reservation (for a total of 3) — I am number 701.
This is an incredible team, thank you all for your work!

Sent a little coin your way The Miller. Also please add a 2nd BLF SRK to the list for me as well. I’m #52 on the list. Thank you!

Thanks, but that is not a little Slimkangoo!

aha, could you be: Kr*** F*** ?

List updated, this is a marking post (so I can put this post number under the list.)

Where is “the list” for verification?

in post #2 from this thread.

At the end of post #1 from this thread

Yes, that would be me.

Ah great thanks, will update the list in donations topic.

The list for the Q8 is on the OP and is hard to miss :wink: