One for me!

Thanks & Regards,
Sami

Put me down for one, too, please. 3D, mmmmmm! :LOVE:

Nice will update the OP later
Kind of busy, not forgotten :wink:

1. Anybody knows reflector dimentions?
2. What is final pcb shelf thickness?

1 the Q8 should fit regular srk reflectors and all mine are about the same size and interchangeable.
2 not yet clear. Thorfire mysteriously asked for amps in their last email, we provided it and link to DELs post about the driver. When things get finalized we share it of course!

just joined for this. previously found you guys and the A6, and it’s my favorite!
must…have…one.

put me down for one please.

Put me down for one! :slight_smile:

One monster for me.

Very interested. I’m in.

The height of 2 tested reflectors has a difference of 1,5mm. (for 3 and 4 LEDs)
I have not tested and measured the reflector for 7 LEDs

If we can get the price point and quality.

Then I am in for one.

Welcome to BLF embee!
Cool your first post here for the Q8.

@Wieselflinkpro, thanks, can you share the measurements? (And do the ledded too?)

Do you need exact dimensions at this point? If not, we could take #'s on reflectors from the 4X SRK clones we got (I have one), and for the shelf, we of course wanted it as thick as possible. I thought the original target, and in a mechanical drawing, was 4 mm, but think we asked for thicker, since it was pointed out it could be thickened with available space - not sure if that happened or not. This is from memory - I might be off.

I’m in for one

I can measure a few later if you need. Although from swapping them around some I would say most are close enough height wise to be interchangeable except the 3x reflectors and the older “quality” SRK reflectors.

The 3x seem to be slightly taller (1.5mm sounds right) then the rest and the old school SRK’s that had shelves and thicker glass can also vary a bit from the newer floating MCPCB versions.

The 3x also seem to be a bit narrower around then the other sizes for some reason, this is not a problem for swapping but interesting. Although getting the o-ring to seal water tight would be hard but then the flashlight it not water tight to start with.

4x SRK which is labeled as Skyray King. Newer Version without heatsink and with one Alu MCPCB for all 4 Lattice Bright XL LEDs (bougth it as damaged/overheated flashlight very chep on ebay)

• Top diameter: 51mm, after a step 48,3mm
  • Lower diameter: 44mm, after a step of 0,6mm with a diameter of 41mm
  • Height: 17,3mm
  • Bottom of the reflector is flat and there is no room for LED-wires and solder point, only if you use thick LED-centering-rings.
  • Here is a topic of this Flashlight with funny light output: Skyray King mit Lattice Bright macht Micky-Maus Beam | Taschenlampen Forum

3x SKR with is labeled too as Skyray King. An older Version (2 Years or older) with screwed heatsink (bad fitting thread) and separate Alu-MCPCBs. Now it has 1cm copper heatsink and 3 XHP50 LEDs.

• Top diameter: 51mm, after a step 48mm
  • Lower diameter: 42,4, after a step of 1,5mm with a diameter of 41mm
  • Height: 17,7 mm, aditional 1,6mm at each of the 3 reflector openings.
  • Bottom of the reflector is not flat because the bottom of the 3 single reflectors have a height of 1,6mm
  • Thats the flashlight today: SkyRay King mit 3x XHP50 - Bilder lastig | Taschenlampen Forum but it has now a Fet+3AMC driver.

7x SRK which is labeled as SecurityIng. Older Version (1-1,5 Years old) without heatsink and with one Alu MCPCB for all 4 XM-L2 LEDs (bougth it as damaged/overheated flashlight very chep on ebay)

• Top diameter: 51mm, after a step ??mm (not measured)
  • Lower diameter: not measured
  • Height: 15,5mm
  • Bottom of the reflector is flat and there is no room for LED-wires and solder point, only if you use thick LED-centering-rings.
  • Here is a topic of this Flashlight: SRK FET-Treiber modden | Taschenlampen Forum

FandyFire R8 8-LED from dx.com

• Top diameter: 51mm
  • Lower diameter: 44,6mm
  • Heigth: 15,3mm
  • Bottom of the reflector is flat and thera is no room for LED-wires and solder point, only if you use thick LED-centering-rings.

What do you mean?

Wow thanks!
(I meant the 7 LEDDED)

What do you mean? SRK with 7 LEDs?

Have added a third Flashlight with 7 LEDs and a further with 8 LEDs

I have only one further flashlight with Multi-LEDs and Reflector, a Solarstorm T4. But this reflector is thicker/deeper than on the SRK-Typ Clones.

YES! Great, thanks for these sizes!