Q8, PMS SEND TO THOSE WITH ISSUES BLF soda can light

+1 patmurris, agree. But of course this open, public process, plus the wait involved will result in exploring other possibilities. I really think you’d need a super magnet to hold this kind of weight on a vertical surface, and if you could get even enough magnets or one super magnet, try to get the light off the vertical surface then.

Why?? Magnets is another obsession…thanks, lol.

@Miller thanks for the pictures
On the knife and phone holder the magnets are spaced from each other. I gues four bigger disc shaped can hold more.
We have also enough battery power for a good electro magnet :wink:

great, I see a nice mod coming up :wink:

It needed a a bit of plastic foil to prevent it sliding.

Nice but what did the first pIc show?
Edit great SO 4 would hold it just fine, thanks!

> save most for another edition and keep this one as simple as possible

Try, please, to get a HOST — leaving out most of the problems that happen with group buys from China.

They can usually get the reflectors, lenses, springs, and threads right, and we can put in our own switches, drivers, emitters.

Another great idea comming from you djozz! :beer:

Keep the good work going Miller

Well hank, it might seem we are getting sidetracked but charging, powerbanks and magnets.
But the only things really changed the last week was 18AWG wires and phosphor bronze secondairy springs being added.

Personally I see a light coming into being that is very good in itself and to be honest does not need a lot of modding to be awesome and great. That others can go and make something else of it like adding a second tube, transforming it into a powerbank, using XHP LEDs I am really looking foward to, but the first I buy will only be adapted by putting the diffuser on it from time to time when needed (the diffuser I showed in post Q8, PMS SEND TO THOSE WITH ISSUES BLF soda can light - #114 by The_Miller)

is that that strange 9*xml chinese srk ?
has it been reviewed somewhere ?

Add me for 1 please.

Yes it seems like the newer (more leds) srks, bezel screws over instead of in and is bigger then the older models.

Is that one of those newfangled cordless word processors?

Phil

Add me to the list for one SRK

If no blinky switch as some discussed then some slots for trits and make your own GITD.

Where is your monitor and mouse?

….word processing and printing in one, completely wireless, powercut/EMP-proof……

And the light is one of those new type 9x’XP-L’ lights. I never had any of the original SRK’s but I quite like this one as a host, some pictures of the inside here: my first soup can mod: 9xLG385nm I’m at the moment rebuilding one with 9x XP-L HI 3000K leds, removing resistances everywhere. At this point I’m at 23.5 A, so 2.6A per led, about 90W. With the T4 leds that only gives 4500 lumen OTF, but of good tint. Now I will need to take care of improving the heatpath before it can be actually used.

Add me for 2 please. Thx

Interested in one also…

Please add 1 more total 2. Thank you