Q8, PMS SEND TO THOSE WITH ISSUES BLF soda can light

Sadly…. I understand that thought process all to well. :person_facepalming: … :money_mouth_face:

ToyKeeper,
Wow…

Just joined to put my name on the list for 1, thanks

Yes will do, welcome to BLF!

EDIT just ordered Samsung 30Q button tops for the Q8

How this post went unnoticed…. :person_facepalming:

That is amazing Toykeeper, your projects always surprise and impress!

TK that sounds great!
Maybe for Q4??
Then babyQ could be a real gamechanger imo…

EDIT just ordered Samsung 30Q button tops for the Q8

[/quote]

You started the run for the batteries!
What code did you use?
Anything from M4DM4X?
Or will there be a bundle? Q8 + 4 batteries = 1 Code

I’d like to know about a code too! Is there one available now? Are we expecting to get one to go with the Q8?

Yeah TK, indeed something like that would be awesome! programming via a screen and using the LED, wow

Sorry guys I did not use a code, dang i should have, just paid the regular price, with some BG points around €21 shipped

Well, I just searched in Martin’s thread, and the last mention of a code for 30Q was in 2015! His codes are long expired now. Has anybody asked him about a (current) code for these?

emailing now :slight_smile:

The Banggood deal on those 30Q's is quite good, even just using the 4BLF discount - actually I just ordered a set yesterday.

$23.29, save $2.30 on the 9% 4BLF code, under $6 each for button tops, not bad.

Might still be worth waiting though - we should wait for The Miller to check.

Thanks Tom! I didn’t know about the 4BLF code!

Can we read anything into the fact you're buying batteries? Is the time coming soon? :)

Don´t you guys have any trouble getting Lithium Ion batteries shipped from China? BG and Fasttech are both cancelling any orders from Germany because the airlines will not transport them…. don´t know about GB at the moment, got some 18650s a few months ago.

Airlines do transport them. But the requirement to do it right is probably more then they are willing to do.
Probably dont work as mail as well.

New forum member here, long time lurker. Put me down for one, please! Love the hard work and dedication put in to the development of these lights. I EDC a BLF-348.

Well I received a TN42 yesterday so a set of 4 matched cells that are good will find its place anyways.
But yes I want fresh new cells for the Q8 for sure, and hope they are shipped to France and arrive before or at the same time as the sample/prototype (China has three day holiday now o we don’t expect updats or news during that time, YA we can talk lghtning THOR mode again :slight_smile: )

Welcome to BLF! Will update list later
sweet little light that 348 with its Nichia led, the Q8 is somewhat bigger in both size and output :smiley:

Got one lumintop 18650 protected last week from banggood. No prob.

But jes, its Austria not Germania

If BLF-348 had lo-hi modes, it would have been a hit. But it’s so hot it is not usable on 10440.

Well Gearbest did at least three runs on the BLF 348 and more important it looks and works great, it sure is a hit IMHO