Q8, PMS SEND TO THOSE WITH ISSUES BLF soda can light

some did - some not...

in germany it depends how motivated/stupid/lazy the people in the lical customs office are (a lot!)

I’m in for one if I can still get added to the list.

Count me in for one please. Thanks.

Congratulation to your new Grandpa title! ^:)

Welcome to BLF!
Will update list later

+1

Same for Uruguay
No one sends batteries
I received flashlights with batteries intallled, last about a month ago
Another on the way

So… whenever you need batteries, you must purchase a flashlight as well… Lucky you!

Shipping in a flashlight with a insulator is free. But alone it costs much. Can free shipping to worldwide possible

Please put me down for a second light, I’m #752

The KeepPower P1835J is a protected cell (which I like).
But at the regular price it will be over €43 for four cells. I am not sure if that is worth it even with a discount.

That’s pretty hilarious if you think about it… Cells can get to Germany and Uruguay across the ocean via air with no problems, but they’re too dangerous to travel across country on land to their destination. But they can be sent back across the ocean by air. That’s a hoot!

What incredible bureaucratic morons!

So sorry that you need to live through that foolishness though.

I want one.

Maybe banggood can ship batteries with boats instead of cargo planes. I think this way it is not prohibited.

They ship many tonnes of fireworks with ships, along with other nasty stuff in containers, so that should not be a problem.

And this also underline what i have been saying about Chinese stores and so on, they need to get out of China, to provide better customer care and warranty.

I am going to source my batteries in EU ( this might also be what they EU henchmen actually have planned for us to do so they can get their cut too )

Related to batteries, but the square ones for RC, i am sort of happy hobbyking have a EU warehouse, even if their battery lineup are often somewhat amputated

This is a crazy request but I’m trying to figure out if the new grenade pouch I just received from our new friend wrabbit is big enough. Could someone post a picture of the Q8 photo beside a soda can for reference? Or maybe even two soda can stacked on top of each other?

Looks like my pouch is about 4 inches deep and I want to make sure enough of my Q8 is protected in there.

Please add me to the list, thanks!

It’d be nice if there was a single LED version (eg reflector replacement) with the exact same setup.

I would like to run a 1xXHP70 off 4x18650s at ~400-800 Lm for high efficiency and long run times. A soda can with 3000-3600 peak Lm and 600-700m max throw which could function as a replacement for an XM-L2/XP-L EDC at lower powers.

add me again…want 2…only neutral tint…yes?

dumb question.

i saw a prototype with a #2 tint when the spec is a #3C or #3D

call me ingnora te but any mfg buying 4-8000 emitters should be able to get what we speced.

the question. are we getting the
#3C or #3D spec or did this not happen?

sorry if i missed the discussion the bad part about the excellent orgnized thread is that it is imitating to try to find info.

thank you.

All the group buy lights will be neutral tint.

This is why I’m waiting for the cool tints to come out later.

Please put me down for two if possible. Thanks