Q8, PMS SEND TO THOSE WITH ISSUES BLF soda can light

Please put me down for one.

Hi,

could you please add me to the list, I’m very interested ! :laughing:

Nice Video JasonWW, it is very well explained.

But I missed one sentence

With a TV-Selling-Show voice:
“The Q8 is the easiest lamp to operate, because it uses only ONE button. ”

:wink:

Please put me down for 1.

My pouch arrived today in “like-new” condition. Only thing missing was the musty Army/Navy store odor :+1: . Nice, not too tacticool coyote brown. I’ll probably have to get another one as this one will likely get used for something else before my Q8 shows up.

LOL hope mine is missing the smell also.

Anyone know if these can be dyed black?

Its not the people its the system.

Once folks realize that BLF is just a nicer place to be, they will get with the program and make the most of it.

and if not, we can just sick SB n them.

Yes the list will be updated later.

We received a few short videos of the actual production of the Q8, yeah.
I am gonna give it a day, right now it are 4 short bits and we hope for more. Of this comes I’ll try to make one video of it and share it here via YouTube.

hello, i would like to buy one of these, thanks!

Welcome to BLF! Nice avatar.
Will update list later :slight_smile:

It’s good to know that he still has that quality of pouches. We went through this thousands of posts ago and got the same quality sent to us back then too.

Mine is a synthetic fabric ( I assume nylon). Can that be dyed? (good question CJA)

Here’s what I found. >>>>>click here<<<<<<

Personally I’d prefer OD or the Coyote because they don’t show dirt and crud as readily as black does. I intend to leave mine the Coyote tan color for that reason. But I don’t mind looking GI either and my EDC pack is OD.

Would this fit as a pouch/holster? At least comes with a several color choices.
pouch

Good find, looks like it should fit

Which list is the “main” list I should be concerned about being on. I am on the list on post 1, but there are links to a whole trail of other lists (sorted alphabetically) that I am not on.

List post 1
That is the core list :slight_smile:

You just need to be on the”main” list in post #1.

The other lists are simply the main list sorted differently. People were having problems finding themselves on the main list and determining how many lights they had requested so I sorted alphabetically to help.

I will generate a new sorted list on Saturday when I have access to my primary computer.

The reason you’re not on the alphabetical list (yet), is simply because that list is not updated as often as the main list. That’s all, no worries.

As a web developer, is this an issue I could possibly help with by writing a web app for group buy/list management? Maybe self-signup, list administration, searching, sorting…etc Not just for this purchase but as a site asset for other group buys going forward?

This could be very interesting actually.

Contact the admin : sb56637

See what he says about it, with more and more group buys taking place it would be nice if there was some kind of standardized sign-up and management process. It would make everything WAY easier on those running the GB.

It is his site though, so his word is final.

> a web app for group buy/list management
Include tracking builder performance — ongoing success or failure meeting specifications — and it’d become a valuable tracking document.