Q8, PMS SEND TO THOSE WITH ISSUES BLF soda can light

You’re probably right (shh, don’t tell my wife I know that!)

My 10 yr old was goofing around with me today, trying to get me to chase him and “get him” and in the end I got stupid and did it. I lifted him up over my shoulder and threw into the couch… oops, I guess 55 lbs is more than 10 lbs isn’t it? My neck hurts! lol I’ll never learn…

The Q2 is more interesting to me than the Q4, if I have even roughly understood the concepts. Neither is practical or very useful IMO - compared to the Q8 which is very practical.

More specifically, the Thorfire TK4A is already too close to what the Q4 could be, and with a possible 4P config it’s a step backwards; having said that, I want a Q4 if it becomes reality. I know BLF SE projects well enough to assume it’s going to have an advanced UI like the Q8 has.

Unlike the Q8 - the ultimate SRK clone that has lots of practical use - the smaller variety are both very exciting novelties, the quad AAA quad TIR being especially cool.

Meathead…… :person_facepalming:
Go back and re-read that PM about the friend of mine who messed his surgery up by being stoopid & had to have it redone.
Remember…. you said “you did not want to be that guy”.
I promise you… from what I saw him have to go through…. you really don’t Dale.

Take it slow my friend…… please. :wink:

Ditto. I have a friend who couldn’t or wouldn’t follow the hospital/doctors instructions. He screwed it up bad enough that the second time didn’t work as well as it might have. Just do exactly what they say, no more, no less.

And your youngster does not deserve making the memory of causing you pain by roughhousing.

Hehe i have that kind of friend too, mine can barely carry the weight of his own arms, and aside for joints being screwed then tendons and mussels are also shot to hell.
So he went under the knife and so had to have his arm suspended for a while after that, but i think he used that cloth thingy for about a few hours.
Dont get me wrong i hate doctors too, and just entering a hospital as i guest make me sick and i start to shake, pretty much the same if i am seated across from a social worker or any other gooberment clown.

The shrink also diagnosed me as skizoid among a whole host of other things, BUT ! i have no problem with other people at all, if i get to choose when and where and how i must interact with them.

Meeting new people are pretty much one of the most cool things.

But a warehouse with 50 Danes in it make me feel bad, but i scan stand on a street in Japan with like half a million people within stone throw distance, and that dont pother me the least.

Hehe i have that kind of friend too, mine can barely carry the weight of his own arms, and aside for joints being screwed then tendons and mussels are also shot to hell.
So he went under the knife and so had to have his arm suspended for a while after that, but i think he used that cloth thingy for about a few hours.
Dont get me wrong i hate doctors too, and just entering a hospital as i guest make me sick and i start to shake, pretty much the same if i am seated across from a social worker or any other gooberment clown.

The shrink also diagnosed me as skizoid among a whole host of other things, BUT ! i have no problem with other people at all, if i get to choose when and where and how i must interact with them.

Meeting new people are pretty much one of the most cool things.

But a warehouse with 50 Danes in it make me feel bad, but i scan stand on a street in Japan with like half a million people within stone throw distance, and that dont bother me the least.

Yeah… that to. :+1:

I know from first hand experience how hard it is not to do more than you are supposed to. But… you took the time to have this done…. please, please do not take a chance & screw it up.

If you do you will regret it… how much you will regret it will depend on how much damage you do. It might be a just little regret OR it might be a lifetime of regret.

For my unasked for opinion…… it IS NOT worth the gamble my friend. :wink:

Yeah, about that Q8… :wink:

G'Day fellow BLF'ers,

Here we go:

U$99.99 BLF Q8 4x XP-L 4500LM Professional Multiple Operation Procedure Super Bright LED Flashlight | Banggood

https://www.banggood.com/BLF-Q8-4x-XP-L-4500LM-Professional-Multiple-Operation-Procedure-Super-Bright-LED-Flashlight-p-1194351.html

Best Regards,

George

so, what does that mean ?

It means the listing is up.

1) It means they are getting ready to take orders.The web page is now in place. But if you look you will see they are “Under restocking” so you can’t buy them yet.

2) It means that once they are in stock you can buy one right away for $99.99, or you can wait for your group buy code and get one for $40.

we can prepare the PMs and codes since the item is in banggoods system now.

in a few days the orders can be placed in waves as the stock arrives.

But we know from experience this only means they are getting ready to take orders, which they’ll then pass on eventually to someone who will ship the items.

Being listed doesn’t mean they have what they’re selling.

Is this the standard practice, to have the Q8 available to the general public simultaneously. Also, why are Banggood’s specs so different from BLF’s?

:smiley: …… :+1:

Under lumens, modes and runtime it says updating. So they will update it once they have the details. Expect a lot of updates and refinements as time goes on.

Those flexible tripods don’t really support that much weight. I have one and tried to use it with my Supfire M6 and it would just collapse under its weight. I think the GT will be even heavier.

I just hope banggood doesn’t shoot itself in the foot by listing this light at $99. They are turning off a lot of potential customers who may never look at it again.

Once the group buy is over, banggood should adjust the price to what they’re going to sell it normally, which is hopefully well under $99. I just hope people forget that $99 price. This is why I think they should not make the listing available for everyone to see. Then again, banggood may not be able to do a listing that is hidden. Anyway, just ignore me and my rattling on.