Q8, PMS SEND TO THOSE WITH ISSUES BLF soda can light

I think the pm come when US people wake up :D.

I’m working on a deadline here. Only got 19 days to get TF to offer CW. Sorry, gotta go.

Ps, don’t pretend to be me. That’s not cool.

I’m sure other tints will be available when whatever Thorfire wants to call the Q8 becomes available to the general public. You’re gonna have to pony up more than 5 bucks though.

wow it actually ships to Indonesia?, that is because of the plastic Case? how weird.

JasonWW and others, this might turn into some rude marks, please let it slide and do not post about it here, let’s keep it nice awaiting our codes and after that our lights.

What’s going on here? Some personal schedule, or is there a BLF-related deadline that I do not know of?

i bought one from Aliexpress seller, at least they ship to Indonesia. They use Turkey Post
Samsung 30Q

I don’t think it’s reasonable to expect or even ask for other tints to happen at the GB price, assuming that’s where your 19 days comes from. It makes more sense as a future option, just like you can now get the S1 (BLF A6) in multiple colors, some two years after the initial project.

Agreed. This not the time nor the place. The Q8 format for this group buy won’t be changing at the last second. Future versions will likely have many emitter options.

Start another thread like The Miller has suggested. Contact TF with a link and show the interest for future versions.

When we all signed up for this group buy it was for the Q8 with NW emitters. It was made very clear by the team what we were signing up for.

I’m awake again, are codes in yet? No PM here! :cry:

Hope I can order it today because tomorrow will be traveling…

Could be any minute or any day... Hoping, or most likely, in 12 hours at most.

Ah yes, people who need to order today for reasons like Alex’s please post it

I generally really am a patient chap but the last 24 hours:

:D

OK I did it,put a new CW suggestion .

I noticed that banggood does that sometimes but I manually downgrade to free shipping until it sticks. Ordered that deal last night with free shipping.

Thanks teacher… There wasn’t enough hype in this thread yet

wow there is actually 1 preorder already for the light , i presume that is u The Miller
“1 Pre-orders”

Yes, and I am about to send Alex his code,so it will become 2 :wink: