Q8, PMS SEND TO THOSE WITH ISSUES BLF soda can light

My order status reads “processing”. Not yet shipped.

I ordered it 11 hours ago.
I have received the message about shipping with tracking number.
The shipment tracking says:

Item in transit, Flyt Express’s sorting centre, Guangzhou.

Mine is now shipping! Banggood pre-order number around 225 while ordering. :smiley:

My order status changed from back order to shipped. :slight_smile:

990 orders right now, think we can make it to 1000 tonight? This is awesome!

Heck yeah… we are practically neighbors. :wink: . Yeah this is a nice area, and as you said…. very beautiful country.
But it ain’t to shabby down your way either. :slight_smile: Take care… may we can meet up some time & shine some lights. :smiley:

So why was there no preference given to those BLF members that were in the first 500 on the list?

It seems that those of us that didn’t place an order within the first hour, and therefore the first 500 on banggood, have our orders on back order.

Meanwhile, there’s already been a couple reports of people that were 1000+ on the BLF list that have received shipping confirmation.

It’s genuinely not that big of a deal, and I’ll be happy whenever I receive my light, but I’m surprised there was no effort to take care of the members that have stuck it out with this project the longest.

Ordered my 2. Thanks for the opportunity. It was easier to wait patiently than to keep up with all the tides of change in this thread, but I was able to do both.

I was outside the first 500 to order, nearly 12 hours ago, but only just, and I received a shipping notice 2 hours ago.

I will be one of the last to receive though, takes an average of 9 weeks to get an order to me.

I feel the same, being in the 200s on the list but after 600 in ordering (due to it being the middle of the night in Australia when the codes went out). I assume that it was in the too hard basket for any ordering priority. Oh well, it’s not the end of the world.

9 weeks…… Wow!!! … :frowning:

Mine also says “shipped”. It was a good call to start sending those messages by hand Miller. It appears that the Chinese had everything ready to go and were just waiting for orders.

Ordered. Thanks All.

It’s sad isn’t it? I will likely be watching everyone else posting unboxing and review videos up to 2 months before mine arrives.
I have 8 Banggood orders outstanding, the oldest placed 20 July, none of which I am expecting to arrive this month.

Accidentally checked “Air Parcel Register” instead of “Priority Direct Mail”. It is hard being 264 sometimes. The orange order processing line is half way to shipped now so maybe not a total snafu on my part.

Just ordered, Thankyou BLF team!

to the people who still think its meant to be a race:

if the_miller would have sent out only the first 500 and then wait ( how long is necessary? why prefer early birds over long time lurkers?) maybe weeks to everyone confirm they had time to place their order all others are second. thats unfair too imho

and its a lot more hussle for him and the team

banggood told us all lights needed for the groupbuy will be produced and shipped within weeks. compared to the total project time i think that's a quick finale of a great journey :beer:

beside:

banggood is not really making money out of that groupbuy. its advertising. but we can help the persons (marunce and swi) by pushing their sales# during that anniversary thing.

i really hope their boss will see the work both of them put into the BLF, but honestly he might only see $$$ - and there we can help ;)

1000 orders!

1,002 pre orders now!

ordered , a great thanks to Miller and the whole team Q8