Q8, PMS SEND TO THOSE WITH ISSUES BLF soda can light

1010 orders showing after I just placed my 3 — order keep trickling in :slight_smile:

I got on the list about a week before it closed and my order shipped and I have a FedEx tracking number. 4 30Q batteries are charging as I type.

I placed my two orders. One I chose Air Parcel and the other one I chose Priority Direct. Its a race to see which one will get here in California first.

I’m glad the we can generate some money with the affiliate system. I always thought the people that made this project possible should at least get a free light out of it.

Honestly , how banggood order list system works boggles my mind . I was one of the first 50 i reckon to place the preorder and even got expedited shipping as well, and it is still not shipped , it just says “Back Order”. Wouldn’t it make sense that the people that paid for expedited shipping should have their lights ship ASAP? Oh well , guess ill just bring a edc light with me to training.
EDIT: i just realised that i was the first to post in the thread that i have ordered as well. lol

I just placed my order, big thanks to all who made this project possible :+1: :slight_smile:

Even better, we all got a unique prototype :slight_smile: Had lots of fun with it already! And fun was what I got out of it all the way making a brand new flashlight to our specs. But I’m glad that I did not have to do the communicating thing that The Miller did for a year, and could just focus on getting the design right.

Did you pay for some type Priority Shipping or what??
By FedEx you may well have yours real soon. :slight_smile:

Banggood’s system will be set up to send out orders in the order that they are received, why would they alter that :person_facepalming:

First in best dressed.

Cheers David

Awesome you got this as PIC

Yeah I get it is strange to see people that are just joining getting shipping notice while others waiting for do long have to wait.

I send out the PM in this order:
People for more then one first (from highest number to 2)
People on the list for 1
People on CPF got a code for 3.
Then I send some codes for more when people have asked for via PM if people asked for it in reply to PM or in the thread.

So BLF got first order, and a lot did place not their max possible while we were still in the first 500 pre orders and only ordered the rest when 500 pre orders were made. This was not asked for or expected but very nice for it allowed more to get one from the first batch

There is a buffer so there is no problem if people want to order more (people have dropped out for example)
I really appreciate all the pre orders and it helps
1 to make sure Banggood actually lets 2000 made we ought to push a little over 1500 or I fear they keep it at that this first pre sale (nobody wants 500 pieces not spoken for lights when 1700 are on the list)
2 with the Banggood sale going on, this big pre sale must make Marunce and Swi look good, aiding their will for future things and help them with getting to know BLF and show their management they do good. Pretty awesome.

I have got shipping notice today, mine comes with HK post, it is faster than CN post for my county.
Not tried expedited version, because it may take more time on customs processing in my country.

BG shipped by order time

my 2 are shipped even as I am 700 and 1200 on list

Good for you , that is not the case for me thou. Weird . Anyway , we’ve all been waiting for a long time , what’s a few more weeks right :smiley: . Guess ill just use the thought of holding the Q8 in my hands as motivation to carry on with my training till my bookout 2 weeks later mid october.

Already shipped. That was fast!

We should start seeing some reviews popping up soon :smiley:

Ordered, now I just have to wait. Thanks to everyone who put in the hard work to make this happen.

There’s well over a thousand ordered now.

yeah showed my son, 797 last night, F5 and 798 , F5 and 799

[quote=Theodore41]

If it is not shipped yet,you could try using BG’s live chat,asking them to change to priority mail.I did it with another purchase.[/quote.

It worked. They changed the shipping for me.Thanks.

Someone on reddit selling his code… :rage:

hahahahaha selling a code, let me check.
If somebody needs a code, just PM me :slight_smile: You get it free!