Q8, PMS SEND TO THOSE WITH ISSUES BLF soda can light

88 ordered. Thanks

I asked priority shipping and they shipped between some hours.

So you’re the one reselling codes/lights then eh? :stuck_out_tongue:

Were u using EMS or expedited Theodore

Maybe it’s some geographical thing ?

Your Location says Singapore, a lot of the other buyer are from the US or Europe

Maybe, priority mail is for US and EU so that wouldn’t tie in with expedited. Tom is experiencing the same thing though

cool! :sunglasses: Do you have a project using so many? And we demand pictures of all 88 together! :party:

I think he means that he is #88 on the list

Maybe VIP level on Banggood influences the shipping priority?

Ordered! Thank you, BLF Q8 team!

And so he is :person_facepalming: I hoped for a cool project with 88 Q8’s :slight_smile:

GIGANTIC Floodlight? Q704?

Don’t forget that all these “SHIPPED” notices are simply stating that the shipping label has been created. Happy news, and another step that has to be done before we get this chunka brilliant aluminum in our hands, but don’t worry too much. Those who have done expedited shipping probably take a different path through the system, when ANY of them exit the warehouse is unknown until tracking kicks in. 17track.net couldn’t find my number, packageradar.com found it and told me it was a FedEx number (probably “SmartPost”) and the FedEx tracking page gave me the best info on my number. I guess it’s time to add a new temporary home page tab - a FedEx tracking update.

Ordered. Thanks!

Ordered Q8, now shipped, thanks BLF! :+1:

They call it priority direct mail.
They have all these options as well.

Shipping
Air Parcel RegisterFree shipping 7-25 business days

Priority Direct MailUS$1.78 7-12 business days

Expedited Shipping ServiceUS$9.50 5-8 business days

EMS Express Mail ServiceUS$15.10 7-15 business days

OK… thanks for the info. :slight_smile:

this is way exciting, thank you for all your hard work :slight_smile:

my mind is already running wild about modifying this flashlight, can we get spare parts: drivers boards, led base plates?

Big hearty thanks to the hard working team that made the Q8 happen. I ordered one yesterday as soon as code received and 678 were already preordered. No shipping info yet but I’m set.

I got a MF01 shipped from BG on Sep 1st, using the same FedEx tracking. Just got an update that it arrived in California this morn, so about 7 days to the US, but think it's gonna be on a slow truck to the east coast. It's really the worse route for us in the east, and it's FedEx SmartPost, an economy deal. Other regular USPS free shipping I've gotten from BG arrives by air right here into NY and routes in just 2-3 days or so. Many of those can be a 10 day trip all together, but this FedEx deal from BG as of late looks more like a 15-20 day trip.