Q8, PMS SEND TO THOSE WITH ISSUES BLF soda can light

Mine is ordered and some brand new 30Q are waiting to feed the beast.

Thanks to everyone involved in this project!

:+1:

Ordered and shipped . Thank you to all involved .

i ordered the Q8 and Samsung 30Q on different order and both shipped on the same day.

Woohoo! My status has changed and I got my shipped notification email!

Pre-ordered. It says batch will arrive at BG by October 10th. The ox is slow but the earth is patient ā€¦ :wink: one more month is not a big deal anyway.
And yes thanks to all that made this possible!

+1 Yup, I am sort of disappointed. My MF01 estimated delivery date is 9/15 here to NJ. It actually came to California 9/4, and Fedex just got a hold of it early this morning.

I guess I can order my other Q8 now. Already bought one last night that is shipped now. (the Q30 s are already on there way, with 4 pcs waiting patiently at home).

The one problem: I canā€™t find my damn charger that I bought for all the Qs on the way. Verdammter Mist.

Still think we will see faster then 10-10 shipping for a lot.

I have read a few times that ā€œback orderā€ was changed to ā€œshippedā€ already.

Oh yes my first says shipping too.
Second not (yet?)

Ordered my two as well. Big thanks to all those involved.

I think that Oct 10th statement on the listing page can be ignored. They are actively updating the text further below, and now it says:

Note:Now all the first batch of the BLF Q8 has been shipped out.We will have 1500pcs for the second batch within this month.You can just perorder it,we will ship the parcel according to the order.Shop Now!

Ordered mine yesterday.
Big thanks to everone involved for all the time and energy they put into making this happen

Wasnā€™t around much in the last time and stopped buying flashlights longer time agoā€¦

But.
I just ordered this beast. Iam so happy that it is finally available.thanks guys for the hard work you put into it!

Is there an international 30q deal around, I have not much time please give me a link.

My 30Q are still on the way from BG anyway (3 weeks and counting) and I have yet to solder blob the VT6C so not bothered about a waitā€¦

I often find they mark ā€œshippedā€ to stop you cancelling the order sometimes weeks before it really leaves, maybe as suggested its just they printed a label.

I just found a deal of 4 for 16.5 on Banggood and ordered them. They are button top are these any good? I usually solder blob them but the flat top ones were much more expensive so I bought budgetā€¦.
I am not even sure how much batteries i haveā€¦i am so out of this hobby maybe I have a pile of 30qs anywhereā€¦

Nice to see you around for a brief moment :slight_smile:

Those button-tops from BG should be fine, the buttons are usually spot-welded and do not add much resistance. I believe it was measured a tiny bit higher than solder-blobbed batteries but nothing that would significantly alter the Q8ā€™s performance.

Those are great, I bought the same deal.

+1 here! Werner, you are known world wide as the "Werner UI" guy , which is the basis for mode set operation in the Q8. I've gotten a bunch of 30Q BT's from BG recently, and though I didn't test them for resistance, they appear better made, using a better quality top than ones I've bought in the past. The ones I got match the picture in that listing - it's a wider metal top than many you'll find.

+1

have mine in ā€œBack Orderā€.

Ordered my two pieces ā€¦ :blush:

This is off topic, but has anyone heard from Dale, DBCustom?

Heā€™s down for 3 lights, but has not been here in 4 days. Thatā€™s pretty odd for him. Hopefully his health is still good recovering from surgery. If anyone has his phone number, maybe ONE person can give him a call and see how heā€™s doing?