Q8, PMS SEND TO THOSE WITH ISSUES BLF soda can light

Yeah i have already cancelled and re-ordered with free shipping, since the first 500 has probably already been shipped out and is currently out of stock. Oh well , that’s what we get for paying the fee for EXPEDITED shipping. Should have just gone with the free shipping option i guess? :person_facepalming:
EDIT: i don’t think before i type sometimes, the impatient side of me ended up cancelling the free shipping order and opting for the expedited again which is 5 dollars more than what it was :person_facepalming: Is it wrong that i just want to hold this beautiful work of art in my hand ASAP

I'm holding on til M4D M4X finds out what's going on with the shipping. The next batch won't happen til we hit 1500, and we are long away from that at 1238. Another day shouldn't matter.

I got 2,and both say back order . But hey we waited over a year for this a few more weeks won’t hurt .

Forgot to post, I ordered mine 2days ago. Thanks to the team for setting this all up.

The pre-order number: is the amount of lights or the amount of people who have ordered one or more lights? Could make a big difference.

Think the pre order number is lights, not people.

Here is the link to your message and pictures: #10375

This one from banggood looks closer to yours:

I think this one looks better, low profile.

and this looks useful too:-

The non-threaded part seems a bit too long. It most probably won’t screw down completely to the head without sanding the threaded part that will leave it with a few threads.

That first one though has no threads at the base, so won't screw in very far. The Q8 round 3 protos do not have a deep tripod mount - many attachments will not fully screw in. It's somewhere about 2 threads worth of depth. The ones from Ali, I had to sand down to get a good flush fit.

The BG one with the ring has 2 1/2 to 3 exposed threads, but bottoms out before compressing the rubber washer. A little grinding/sanding will get a better fit.

Same issue… was around #340 to order.

Here's the Round 3 proto with the stock adapter:

As tight as it goes. It bottoms out on the thread, no the rubber:

After a little taken down on the bench sander, full tight. Think it's still bottoming out on the threaded hole, but the washer is definitely making contact now. Notice the extra 1/4 turn or so:

I was #54 but being away when the PM’s were sent I was a day late in ordering so not in the first round, but so what, the earth is not going to stop spinning :wink:
The orders are being filled as they are received, a paper work nightmare any other way, filling orders by the interest list would probably take longer, send out 500 PM’s, WAIT for a couple of weeks for the orders to come in then send out PM’s to fill the gaps caused by people that have decided not to order, rinse and repeat.
The Miller does have a life, how about he is given the chance to live it.

Cheers David

i just saw the code pm but when i went to order i found it says preorder is that normal ? or i am late to order

Your fine. You can place the order, it will show back order, but should be shipped in a week or two. If placed now, you order will be in the 3rd batch of 500 - 1st is shipped, 2 batch should ship in a few days, then yours hoping a week later. We are not certain, but this is what it sounds like they are doing.

gamezawy, you aren’t late to order, but you are late to order from the first batch and have it shipped immediately.

On a different note, I was surprised that when I ordered it was for a pre-order, then a few hours later I saw where they had shipped. I didn’t expect that. Free shipping since it made no sense to pay for expedited shipping for something that wouldn’t ship for a month, so I can’t really track them.

I wasn’t trying to steal your thunder Tom. You must have posted just as I went into typing mode.

I purchased when 678 were already sold. I m now on back order. Does anyone know when the second batch will be available for shipping?

Thank you i ordered and forgive me for my laziness the available tints of the Q8 is only 3D and there is no cool white ?

Guys I got in from work last night and My Wife was giving me the ole “stink eye” as my grandfather would have said. I looked over and she was paying our bills for next month on our online banking account. She said “what is banging good, and why have you paid them $84. The look on her face was classic. I explained what Banggood was and that they were receipts for flashlights. We both got a chuckle. I look at the bank page and it’s no wonder she was confused. The paypal notice to our account had literally no info other than 42$ spent two separate times and that it went to Bang Good, not Banggood. She was laughing about it this morning again. I can see this being a running joke between us for a while

Just 3D for this project. But we never know what Thorfire and/or Banggood decide to do later.

Joey, good thing it wasn’t a company of that name in Mississippi and reflecting the location… MS Bang Good.