Q8, PMS SEND TO THOSE WITH ISSUES BLF soda can light

I am in Concord Hank

Waving the light now…mind your Retinas

I think I need to make the solder boobs on the 8 pieces of HG2 and charge them up fully soon.

Congrats Dman7777! First rcv'd and sounds like it's all good, so far... It's fun goin from sub 1 lumen to 6K.

Latest measurements, but the proto round 3 is modded now, as noted:

I posted some details/pics of the modding in the Q8 modding thread here.

Hey All,

Got mine this afternoon (I’m in the SF Bay Area), and everything looks good so far for me as well.

Is bright.

I took some macro and basic beam shots if anyone’s interested.

I’ve not been around here very much yet as my post count can clearly attest to, but I really appreciate the time and effort you guys put into making this happen. It’s awesome.

Congrats in being the first to get the Q8 Dman7777!!! You lucky 7’s!!! Can you do a video? What are your impressions on it? Fit, finish, functionality, are the leds centered, no fingerprints on inside glass or reflector, etc

You Sir have BLF’s undivided attention… :+1:

Awesome pictures KBmeister, thank you so much!!! :partying_face: :beer:

The light does look very well made!!! How clean is the inside glass and reflectors? Any comments you want to share?

Those are some nice photos. Thanks for the tour- and the bonus cat!

kbmeister great pics, nice macro’s and that light looks fantastic bezel to tail, even a truly English reading manual and your Bonus Cat looks like he happened to look into the business end of the Q8 when he shouldn’t have, eye’s are all bugged out looking ha ha, my poor cats have gotten a beam shot or two accidentally, I always try to be careful but sometimes curiosity blinded the cat for a couple minutes and freaks me out for a few minutes as well. Thanks for the pics, really nice job and makes the wait that much more miserable ha ha …!

+1, wow, nice job!

I am very impressed by this light, it is simply an awful lot of flashlight for $40. I am a flashlight novice by the standard of most people on this forum but I think that the quality is excellent. It seems to be a very useful light. I recently got an emisar d4 and of course that light is incredibly bright with a nice ui. This light is a bit brighter, has much much more throw, an even better UI, and you can actually use it at the insane brightness levels because it is not burning itself up and thermal throttling. I will leave the in-depth analysis to the experts, but I am very happy with the Q8.

Oh and I can’t seem to put it down… I have a feeling it will be under my pillow tonight.

Congrats you two!! Thanks for the reports & pictures…… :slight_smile:

Okay, I finally got 2 more videos done showing how mode sets works. I haven’t even had time to watch them yet. Lol

Here’s a link to my channel with all 5 videos. JasonWW2000 - YouTube

T18, fortunately, that was just the camera’s fill flash he got to the face and not the Q8. He’s just a little wall-eyed by nature.

I just added a few more shots to the album with more glass and reflector detail for you. :slight_smile: The glass and reflector are both completely spotless.

They are really nice pictures kbmeister. Thanks. :beer:
And also thanks to Jason for the vids. :+1:

I’m not too far from you. Did your light arrive before the expected delivery date on fedex?

Thanks

View post on imgur.com

c8——Pub Beer—-Q8—-D4—-H03

My expected Delivery date was tomorrow BTW

TWEEEEET! I call a flag on the play! There is NO POSSIBLE WAY to have a cat and only have ONE cat hair involved! :smiley:

Well, I suppose the light DID just show up.

Really though, those are nice pictures.

Thanks both of you, for pics and impressions. Have fun tonight.

Thank you! :beer:

Now 6 orders at Alie