Questions About ThorFire Deals/Products

ThorFire is looking for dealers/retailers/distributors from Europe countries and other countries around the world. If you are interested, PM me!

[quote=Lightbringer]

[quote=Thorfire]

+1 on bringing back the VG-10

I also missed out on the BD-04,

any chance to get it? or similar zoomie?

Thorfire, is it possible to get a code for the VG10 that doesn’t have a one time use limit? I’d like to buy some more. :slight_smile: (At the sale price. ) Thanks.

I think Thorfire doesn’t have much knowledge or control about the Amzon codes. My impression from other sales threads is that the company grew to a point that their left hand doesn’t know about what the right hand is doing.

I think I will start a “BLF TF interest group” to make it clear for them that our community is interested in TF so they can start taking us seriously.

I think a BLF TF interest group is a good idea, but I don’t know if the “so they can start taking us seriously” comment is productive. From what I see, they have been reducing standard pricing on a lot of their lights. I would definitely consider them good quality Budget lights. I like the idea that they do these discount deals, but they have to put some kind of limit to it. $6.99 for the VG10 was unbelievable (I didn’t even get one at that price). They can’t sustain profit at a price like that. It’s good for advertisement, but that is what it is. It’s great we have a Thorfire rep here, and I would hate to ruin it by being too demanding. I’ve been getting good deals from them for the past 2 years, and they’ve been pretty consistent with discounts, on different lights (at least on Amazon).

certainly my intention wasn’t to ruin any relationship, or demand something more than others get. There are number of other social media channels that get preference before BLF, that’s all!!

I think the TF rep has hard time following all the requests and he finds out about the deals and coupons after someone else posts it here. I missed pretty much all of the great deals posted on other forums and etc.

So my intention is to make it easy for everyone to see the numbers and for BLF to get at least the same treatment as other groups get.

I guess I should find out how to put this in my signature:

Seconded. The VG10, as I mentioned, was the first and only light that didn’t just piss me off with its UI like pretty much all others. I’d get a dozen if the code were still good.

And hey Thorfire, you guys could make a killing with that. Offer a code even that’s only good for a week or so, and let people go crazy ordering 2, 5, 10, or more :smiley: , and you’ll see what your sales will be like for that week!

Hell, I like mine so much I’d probably get at least 5, some for others, the rest for me. :smiley:

Even for 10bux a pop, I’d still get a bunch. They’re well worth it, imo.

I must have missed it. What is the code for the VG10?

How about organise a VG10 Groupbuy on BLF?

Or a VG10 host group buy :partying_face:
That way we can put warm tint, triples etc in ourselves

:+1: Gotcha
My post was a bit reactive, sorry.

Yep!

The VG10 makes a great host…built 4 with fets and dedomed leds.

No biggie, things get lost in translation

Looks like there is a lot of interest.

If you want to sign up you are welcome to join:

Although not an official Group buy, I am open to organize it as long as there is no one offended by it.

[quote=Lightbringer]

Perhaps they had unlimited coupons. I saw people posting that they bought a bunch
On the other hand, people ( meaning me :sunglasses: ) got upset because they sold out. So someone got a couple dozen and others got none.

I have no experience with wholesale but I think TF would be open to arrange a volume discount.

I received my VG15S yesterday and I love it. I love it so much once I’ve finished my review I’ll be giving it away to anyone who is lucky enough to win it.

@Thorfire; just curious what happened to the TG05?

I’ve always liked the style of this light, as it’s a smaller AA-sized EDC with the styling of my favorite Convoy host, the S6. If this light had a deep-carry pocket clip available, it would be an ideal mod-host for an EDC. I would really like to see this light made available again, especially if it could be offered in host form…

I would buy 2 or 3 for sure.