Questions About ThorFire Deals/Products

VG10 50% off deals quit, but we lower the price to $15.98 now. In addition, we will lower its price or have deals of VG10 from time to time. Thanks for your support!

Very helpful information to us. Thanks for sharing!

Many of us around here will not even use a light with anything colder then ~5000-5500k. I know that if it is colder then that I swap out the LED as soon as I get it.

The only lights I own with the stock LED’s installed are the astrolux S1 and S2 with the 3D tints. Everything else came with LED’s either too cold or with strange green/yellow colors.

If you want a good Cree tint, try to get 3D ~5000k, it is very very popular with everyone liking it. Not too cold and not too warm, just right.

That said I personally prefer something closer to 4000-4500k myself.

I also love neutral tint lights around 5000k which is perfect and i’m sure majority of the people on this forum will buy neutral tint too.

Yes, I love NW 5000k.

Another BIG seller around here are high CRI LED’s. 80CRI is good but 90CRI is great.

Just look at that nichia group buy thread, hundreds of LED’s sold in less then 14 hours because they are neutral tint and 90+ CRI, even though they have less lumens many are more then willing to loose some lumens for a better tint.

Agreed!

New light looking sweet !!
https://www.amazon.com/ThorFire-Rechargeable-Flashlight-Camping-Included/dp/B01NBOQNNP/ref=pd_sbs_469_2?\_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B01NBOQNNP&pd_rd_r=NNM1NC54239PQGB38TSA&pd_rd_w=04xTI&pd_rd_wg=wDHMj&psc=1&refRID=NNM1NC54239PQGB38TSA

Mmmm, 4C is easy to get off-the-rack, but 4D is a bit nicer. :smiley:

I’m ready for another $6.99 VG10 deal :smiley:

Indeed very good looking, I like the cooling fins. It’s begging for a triple or quad mod!

Oh yes, please! Give me a deal and I’m in :slight_smile:

ThorFire is looking for dealers/retailers/distributors from Europe countries and other countries around the world. If you are interested, PM me!

[quote=Lightbringer]

[quote=Thorfire]

+1 on bringing back the VG-10

I also missed out on the BD-04,

any chance to get it? or similar zoomie?

Thorfire, is it possible to get a code for the VG10 that doesn’t have a one time use limit? I’d like to buy some more. :slight_smile: (At the sale price. ) Thanks.

I think Thorfire doesn’t have much knowledge or control about the Amzon codes. My impression from other sales threads is that the company grew to a point that their left hand doesn’t know about what the right hand is doing.

I think I will start a “BLF TF interest group” to make it clear for them that our community is interested in TF so they can start taking us seriously.

I think a BLF TF interest group is a good idea, but I don’t know if the “so they can start taking us seriously” comment is productive. From what I see, they have been reducing standard pricing on a lot of their lights. I would definitely consider them good quality Budget lights. I like the idea that they do these discount deals, but they have to put some kind of limit to it. $6.99 for the VG10 was unbelievable (I didn’t even get one at that price). They can’t sustain profit at a price like that. It’s good for advertisement, but that is what it is. It’s great we have a Thorfire rep here, and I would hate to ruin it by being too demanding. I’ve been getting good deals from them for the past 2 years, and they’ve been pretty consistent with discounts, on different lights (at least on Amazon).

certainly my intention wasn’t to ruin any relationship, or demand something more than others get. There are number of other social media channels that get preference before BLF, that’s all!!

I think the TF rep has hard time following all the requests and he finds out about the deals and coupons after someone else posts it here. I missed pretty much all of the great deals posted on other forums and etc.

So my intention is to make it easy for everyone to see the numbers and for BLF to get at least the same treatment as other groups get.

I guess I should find out how to put this in my signature:

Seconded. The VG10, as I mentioned, was the first and only light that didn’t just piss me off with its UI like pretty much all others. I’d get a dozen if the code were still good.

And hey Thorfire, you guys could make a killing with that. Offer a code even that’s only good for a week or so, and let people go crazy ordering 2, 5, 10, or more :smiley: , and you’ll see what your sales will be like for that week!

Hell, I like mine so much I’d probably get at least 5, some for others, the rest for me. :smiley:

Even for 10bux a pop, I’d still get a bunch. They’re well worth it, imo.