Questions About ThorFire Deals/Products

With regards to ThorFire C8S XPIHI version, What price you think is acceptable?

Hey Thorfire, it might be just me but your link in your signature on here has an additional semi colon in the link which means amazon struggles to open.

It shows: Amazon.com;
Should be: Amazon.com

How much for C8S XpL-HI ?
$25 USD sounds fair

Hi Thorfire, someone above asked if you are planning to sell your products anywhere else than Amazon (which is not available over here), but you did not answer that question. I’m curious…

Thanks for reaching out. What we devoted are improving and expanding self to provide more quality products/service. We could also must think about broadening the market.

Hello Thorfire. Any plans for a multi-emitter light with XHP70/50? Maybe a modified S70? You could name it the Hammer and I think it would sell.

Hello Thorfire,

I have several of your lights. My only complaint is the cool tint.

Will you please offer a neutral white (4500K or 5000K) option?

More tint options = increased sales.

Thank you.

I recently got a second VG-10 from amazon. The output was quite a bit lower than the first one I bought, until I removed the cigar grip ring. Output matched the first light after that. I’m using CR123A cells in both lights.

Why is output lower with the grip ring in place? Is this expected, or do I have a defective light?

Hmm, it must not be making full contact with either the springs or the tailcap. Although odd it works at all, generally in this kind of situation it will just not work.

I would like to see a deal on the VG15. I’ve seen a few reviews, and it looks like a nice light. I’ve bought C8’s, and VG10’s, and I’m definitely a fan. This is BLF, so you understand. $25 for this light on Amazon is hard to justify, when you sell the very nice C8s for $17.

Yes, we have the plan of big light with 3 or 4 XHP70 leds. It takes time to release. Thank you!

At the beginning, most of the tints are cool white, about 7000K; Now they are all about 5500-6500K. Will make neutral white lights if they sell well.

The VG15 will have a deal soon when inventory is ready, and VG15 will be discontinued; VG15S(the upgraded version) will have a deal after that.

A good price for your C8s updated version with XP-L HI would be $23-$25. I would also like to see you release a XHP35 HI light that takes 4*18650s in series, with a reflector that rivals the TN42. I see that you’re not scared to make a good light so how about a super thrower?

So what’s the deal with the VG10 (or any variation of it)? Is that discontinued?

A shame if so, as that’s the first light I really liked straight out of the box.

Will this be a US deal only?

I really liked the VG10, would buy another even up to $20 but I only want it in neutral white. Compared to China-direct 18650 lights, it has much better build quality and can stay permanently in max brightness without overheating and stepping down. For only $10 with coupon is unbelievable. Similarly, I would like to try the VG15S but seems to be cool white.

I’m afraid $25 for a xplHI c8 would be too expensive only because the convoy xplHI c8 cost $19 and maybe sometimes less on sale. I think you guys should make it as close to $19 so that it should be good competition, and customers may end up buying yours because of the tail cap. But do understand that not everyone likes the c8s tailcap. So if you made it more expensive than the convoy, it don’t see why they wouldn’t choose the convoy if you know what I mean.

The VG15 is a very nice light. I don’t own a vg10 so can’t comment on that but the VG15 seems very well made compared to other lower priced lights. Sure it’s not as impressive as the c8 but you cant fit a c8 in your jeans pocket!

There is definitely a demand for 4000K-5000K.

Please check out this current LED sales thread and see which tints are sold out already: