Rating: Dinodirect.com

I have one Klarus P1C order that has been delayed for 1+ weeks, but DD has been great and given me several tiny credits for the delay.

Anyone have an order get delayed like this for weeks but eventually get shipped? How much credit did you get?

thanks man..yes it's a great light..got the fish thing too lol..used it to wrap my turtlebeack x12 xbox headset..16' cord and i'm only 6-8 feet away..works pretty good

Just rec'd the picture for my last order and it's the wrong light AGAIN!

Apparently when you order the Nitecore EX11v2 200 lumen CR123 flashlight, they fulfill the order with a Nitecore EZ-AA 160 lumen flashlight. This is the second time!

I got the same thing from ManaFont, it said it was a gift for my first order called "magic crystal mud" or something.

I got a message that i left something in the cart....

... and toi my amazement the pricese went up coniserably.

The Z1 was like 13usd (pity i didn't snatch one) now 20usd+ also the famous UF-504B XM-L is 18,xy usd instead of 13,99...

I hate when sellers just do that... :/

The Z1 was $14.99 when I looked this morning, fortunately I got a couple when they were $12.99

Daily price change?

SADLY dinodirect has uppered the priced on MANY items, including flashlights

Some examples

Nitecore EZ AA R5 from 39.39$ to 52.nn$

Fenix E21 from 28.nn$ to 42.nn$

Itp A3 SS from 30.39$ to 40.39$

JetBeam BA20 from 30.69 to 32.69$

Tank E09 from 11.69 to 12.99

Klarus P1A from idontremember to the newveryhighprice

And MANY more.

Too sad, I wanted the old prices!!!

ordered a couple of Tank E09s and some knock-off diving lures of some sort on 12/28/2011 and i just received the email that only one of the flashlights shipped. what're they gonna ship one thing at a time? i did three orders around the same time and they were the last to send shipping confirmation. the other two sent theirs a week and two weeks ago. let's see what happens...

so to answer my own question, yes, they are apparently shipping all three items separately:

"Thanks for contacting us! All of your items were shipped out seperately. In order to make sure that they are easily to pass the customs, they were seperated into 3 parcels. All were shipped out by jan.12th by regular post service. It was shipping internationally from China. It usually takes 7--14 business days to arrive in your country.

Your package is on the way to arrive at the destination, please do not worry.

Your patience will be highly appreciated! Have a nice day~"

Not sure when they take off for CNY, but a couple of my items supposedly shipped. One of the orders was placed a day earlier, and the other was ~2 weeks due to out-of-stock. Most likely they'll be off for Chinese New Year later in the week.

Klarus P1A has finally shipped today. Yesterday I received quite decent replacement ultrafire C8 xm-l for C8-P7 mix up fiasco. If everything goes well with klarus I just might give them another chance if another good offer arises.

Got all my Trustfire 18650 2400mAh last week. I'am totally satisfied with DD!

with my experience...

DD is better than Kaidomain or Dealextreme..

I have ordered 3 times in DD.

All items were deliveried to me in 3~5 days ( Fedex and EMS)

and the shipping fee of fedex and ems are cheap.

But sometimes they are lazy to updated order history...( 3 items status were "order paid" for 3 week even i got all of them)

So I need to ask tracking number from livechat.

The stupid thing about the reviews is some of them look like they may be genuine. (Seller seems to have enough relevant detail specific to the product.) Since they offer points, I would guess some people do bother to review. But as you said, some of them are obviously fake, e.g. I came across some random XM-L 1x18650 light where several reviewers were talking about how both the white and red light were useful/good. (No it didn't have any red light.) Combined with them not posting negative reviews (not surprising) it means their reviews are pretty much useless. Compared to DX where they can be useful and do sometime influence my decision, even the negative reviews may mean you buy something else from the same store or are aware of possible problems so aren't going to complain when it arrives.

i posted a fairly negative review of a AAA light that was never posted by DX. not sure if it was a system error or done deliberately, but just putting that out there.

got the lures today. white padded envelope with the item wrapped excessively in bubble wrap. still no flashlights, but i assume they'll be here this week also. definitely slower than DX or CnQG this time around.

never seen ecologist users complain about item warped excessively especially if there are hooks ...I seen just high prices for lures what u ordered?

btw reviews sux so badly on DD, most prices are unstable and random sometimes very high, I hate also the cute dino's family

but on the other hand by comparison DD is a Ferrari and DX is a budget Fiat, you just chose the worst month to order something from china; and looking around you can find great deals tnx also to the cupons, dinopoints etc...

The Custom Service is nice too! Don't worry your flashlight will come soon, if will not appear in 2 weeks, or for others troubles about DD, just PM Kraisler xD

jaja u r mad kraisler!

not sure what it is. it's a plastic-lipped swimbait, red eyes, black back, gold holographic color. two small trebles, and a body size of about 3.75". i assume it's 1/8oz b/c it doesn't register on my postal scale. i tried to figure out what brand name it was just from pictures and i cannot find it. it came out to just under $3 USD a piece which is OK for a lure of this type. if i tried, i could find it on sale for this cheap here. regular price, i'm guessing, is $5-8 USD.

i'm on a swimbait kick lately. just love the way they wiggle in the water and how versatile they are. and they also have that slender profile that striped bass here in the Long Island Sound like. can't wait til spring...