Rating: Dinodirect.com

Dinoboy I'm satisfied with DD but are 60 days that I wait my GreatLamp, where is it? I have the facebook's photo but who cares of it If I don't receive the item?! Weight your friendly words or I'll hate your meat, cover my sofa with your skin and make a GreatLamp with your skull |(

Seen that one, not mine, mine was supposedly shipped out 19.03.12, ordered it last week, could have been this one that you posted, but order number is different :)

I think I am finally done with Dino after just having to file a Paypal dispute for the second time in the last three orders. If they have the item or they can get it, no prob, you will get it in a month or so. If they are out of stock or their supply runs into a problem, you are screwed. DD will flat out lie to you and make younwait for months on a product they know they didn’t ship. They tell you it shipped and check the post office but in the next email they say it is out of stock. It’s too much hassle for me anymore. There are more reliable sellers.

Don’t hate their meat! LOL!

So far ordered Klarus XT20 n Klarus XT2C from Dino direct. All came nice and fast...

Ive had 2 orders recently, one UF-H2 and JetBeam BA20, hope they arrive in timely manner, cant wait to try them out!

I see there have been some changes now. Lucky DD for getting rid of the avoid tag. I bet a lot of flashlights changed hands (just kidding).

Wrong items sent is very annoying. Unprotected TF 18650 instead of protected, 3 mode 504B instead of 5 mode, 1 mode romisen instead of 3 modes.

Additionally I think DD CS is commendable. If you use their site ticket system you can get a reply in the next 24 hours (except on weekends). If you opted to use DD chat you can get in in a few minutes or sometimes instantly if there's no one in queue, anytime 24/7. Sometimes I have to argue and insist my point. Sometimes it takes another session the next day to get the result I want.

And then there's Summer....

I talk to Summer mostly through PM's!

Chat is unreliable since when its night in China nobody will be there to talk to you even if youre being connected to Ota/Otta, had this happening to me twice, its automated system that just doesnt work.
I prefer talking through PM/e-mails, I find it to be more stable form of communication and you dont have to go and explain the same thing all over again to the different people.

I have chatted during china night (2:00 AM in China) and I have gotten live responses from some one. Not just automated replies.

They reply really fast because they probably have some pre-written messages they use to use.

Thats weird, I had no luck couple of days ago, hence the assumption about automated response.

To see dinodirect's latest lies , and to see more information about how they ship out orders with missing items, check out the last 5-10 posts in this thread. https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/5882?page=1#comment-149044

DD isnt really upping for me!
Fake reviews still up etc etc etc..

and this is my waiting list from them!

ordered January 11 NOT arrived yet 79 days and counting

ordered January 16 NOT arrived yet 74 days and counting

ordered February 23 NOT arrived yet 36 days and counting

ordered March 15 NOT arrived yet 15 days (this order is a re-sent from the January 11th one.)

The January 11th and 16th orders feel like they Never had been sent.
Around January 16th I complained about why my order from 29th December not being sent yet.. and within 1 day I got about 3 shipment confirmation (to calm me down I guess). But I think they probably didnt even send it out.

NO RECOMMENDATION!!!!!!!

I do not recommend them!
neither do I avoid them, because of some nice prices they had, and sometimes still have.

hmmmm sigh.. I dont want to use paypal dispute.. but im getting really annoyed by waiting 80 days to receive an order....so maybe, maybe ill have to find out how that works....

I would definitely go PP route if the order isnt in your mailbox within 44 days of payment, you have 45 days to start dispute with PP, after that youre left alone and will depend only on DD's mercy ;)

agree, that's my way for orders over 10$ but with all Chinese shops, not just DD

anyway DD's CS is very good and fast, I never needed to use paypal with them, with others needed to open dispute so claim, they used a swiss post society to track my order ...and at end I got my money back tnx to paypal

I got DD's order fast! ansitai shipped it..although I got a uniquefire instead of the sky ray I ordered ..I had hopes DD got better after the last few transactions went smooth, but this bait and switch isn't cool..still a good price for the uniquefire v2 at 35$..opened a case with them so we'll see what they say..

Another Dino update. Ordered an Enlan EL-01 and a Tank007 E09 and threw in a pair of plastic 18650 cases to get my order over $30 and use a $5 off coupon. Placed the order March 10, shipped March 14, and the flashlight and cases arrived March 28. That's pretty quick (a lot faster than my last order). A slip in the package said it was a partial shipment (no knife). I go back to Dino's order history page and it says the item is out of stock. I give them a few more days hoping it might ship. No dice. Today I go to live chat and ask if the item will ship or if I should get a refund. They offered a gift card of $14, the full list price of the knife (even though I used a $5 discount). I said I'd like a refund, but they only have to give me $12 since part of the discount should be applied to the knife. They said OK and I should have the refund in 2 days. I don't want to shill for them, and they failed to ship one of my items, but in 10 minutes I had a solution.

Lucky you!

Last night I contacted their livechat,because of waiting 81days and not received anything yet.

They told me to go check the local post office, and I told them that the post office can't help me without tracking number.

They replied by saying I have to go to the post office, sign a document about a non-delivered package. And send this document to DD for proof.

Got a little angry, but gave them another chance. Wife called the post office today, but they told her again that they can't do anything for her without a tracking number. So there is no document for non registered, non-delivered mail.

Tonight have to contact DD again to see what's next.

Im always going the PayPal dispute-claim route if there are no goods within 40 days. If I dont receive my goods during dispute/claim process then I request refund and that should be done always! Its universal rule when dealing with online merchants.

Ditto! The only exception I made is with Serena of Xtar.

Why are you thanking Summer? I thought Summer was actually you.

Wouldn't that mean you are thanking yourself?