Rating: DiscoveryBargain.com

Too many Paypal complaints from Europe, I guess. Shipping is really slow and they forgot parts of the address on some envelopes.

I just tried to pay again and it went through with no problem.

Thanks for your help, I bought from focalprice.com before, but he have no more new items. I found discoverybargain.com by google.Their shipping time is not so good, specially on Feb,my customer claimed indemnity. I did ask discoverbargain.com for help. But they have no way, as the holidays of Chinese Tranditional New Year, there's lots of goods cumulated at Customs warehouse.They tried Singapo Post but didn't works.The price of their products are really reasonable, that's why I choose them. They'd compensate for the goods that haven't received by my customers.

I used normally.

Three for 3 successful orders so far. Just got my SRM 962 this weekend in just under the usual 3 weeks - it's a beaut. I have two more orders on the way for 763s and a 939.

are they having server problem at the moment? i can't open their page. i have been trying since last night.

Just opened up for me.

thanks boomhauer, i guess the problem is on my end.

actually, i just tried again. i can open the page now, i just can't go to my wish list. anyway, not important.

Well it looks like I get to wait another two weeks while Paypal reviews the case and provides a refund. I wish my order had completed, but given the general level of incompentence I decided to go with another vendor. I ended up spending about $10 more from exduct, but if I get my knives it is a much better outcome than getting nothing but hassle for six weeks.

So good luck with this vendor when they work they are the cheapest, and if not well... you get what you paid for. I have a sneaking suspision that they intentionally screw up packages and hope you forget or at least they get your money for 30-60 days before a refund would issue.

Got some GB-763 Sanrenmus in the mail today, so 4 for 4 success so far. A 939 SRM has already been "shipped", they say.

But DB's website is now directed to pleaseshoping.com - mostly an apparel shop. No knives, no flashlights, no DB account info, no nuttin...

Ah shit. I just checked my tracking with canadapost and it says its in a totally different province and that there is an addressing error. This seems common with DB :( Damn, how would you recommend I go about fixing this issue??

DiscoveryBargain.com is up again. I wonder if their website got hacked?

I ask Amy of DB yesterday what happens with DB (pleaseshoping thing). Until now I have no answer, but if I get one, I will report here, what happens.

Sunuvagun! My packaged arrived today. Guess I didn't have to get too worried. Mmm....962's are nice....but 763's are still the nicest budget knives i've seen hands down.

I got my package today, SRM 939 and Bee EL01a, it took only 10 days to arrive! I am absolutely stunned, I thought DB was supposed to be slow and all... well, sometimes one gets lucky I guess.

It was a partial shipping, but the only thing missing is a toy that does sounds from Super Mario Land (bought it on impuls).

I still have the Paypal dispute.... Glad some had their orders sorted. Good for you!

DB has some really annoying spammers.

shhh... they'll hear you, and then you can kiss that knife-you-had-your-eye-on goodbye. Seriously, though, they have trouble following fairly straightforward rules. I think they struggle with English, too, but that's no excuse. What can I say that's positive? They're not as bad as neverbuying... yet. Also, they might be disappearing soon; I noticed their Spam Levels change today...

Well, I have nothing against sellers that communicate with us and I also like that they stock some products that we wanted. But that is no excuse for spamming. We are already very "liberal" to commercial sellers.

After getting my money back, I've decided to give DB another shot, hoping they have learned to use complete address labels. So we'll see how it goes this time around. I ordered another SRM 763 with no tracking, possibly to give to my brother who likes knives.

They sent me order confirmation (twice, a little worrying; I'm sure I only paid once) and this morning they sent a shipping notice. So far, so good, though all of this happened last time too.