Rating: Focalprice.com

what you mean dear?

Can I help you?

Candy

good one Mixo

I got 2 orders from FocalPrice in the mail today, one took 15 days and the other 17 days from the time of ordering.

Everything shipped the next day after ordering which is pretty good.

For these 2 orders I would say 5 stars

Thanks for sharing your good experience with FP,hope you can pay more attention to FP in the near future,we will provide more good products for our customer

I considered giving them 4 stars or 5 stars, but eventually I gave them 5.

I ordered an Ultrafire WF-501B Red Light 210 Lumen torch to compare with the brightness of the Red mode of my white, green and red G&R XG01 torch (the FC-XG01, not the F-XG01-C), after seeing Sunday's post at:

I ordered on the 26th of January, and got an email notification confirming purchase, then another email confirming item had been shipped on 28 Jan. It arrived in Dublin, Ireland a little over 2 weeks later.

This is my first purchase from them and I'm pleased with Focalprice and the torch.

Thanks for supporting,hope we can be good friends in future

This is the worst e-shop from china. Iv ordered 3 months ago but i havnt received it yet. They dont refund or resend it. Dont buy there, dont believe their word

Candy will take care of your order/issue, no problem

@sunday

much fun with this one ;)

I've made 18 orders with them over the last year and had great results. My last order was 2/23, shipped 2/24, received yesterday. Yes, it was an order for two 78 cent pig lights...we all need them. Once I was sent the wrong light and was able to keep it, receiving a full refund. Ymmv, but I have nothing bad to say about them.

I got a refund for 1 lost order and some fast refunds for not shipped orders, my patience really end after 4 weeks..moreover to tnx/test them I also made and canceled 3/4 orders just for fun xD

Sometimes are slow but often are fast ...an order was declared shipped in 4hours!(maybe didn't appreciated my new hobby of cancel orders? xD...naa was an order of 2$

btw the Customer Service is good, Kourosh hang-on xD they answer fast(usually less of 1 day)

...but you have only 1 post should say welcome or just hi kreisler xD? You don't like competitors he?

Hi Kourosh:

I dont know why you creat a new account and say this about focalprice, but I am sure if you did not receive your order ,we will resend it or give your money back.

AS the other members said: they have good experience with FP, if they have any problems with FP, I am willing to help

For your case: plz give me your order NO. I will help you to solve this problem, hope everything goes well

Have a nice day!

Candy

Thanks for your support

If you have any questions.feel free to contact me

FocalPrice .. hmm bookmarks them .. after my DX experience having to call my credit card company to invoke my purchase protection .. looks for reliable sites .. slim pickins in the US.

Candy helped me out with a recent problem so thumbs up to her!

Hi moT:

Hope you have good purchasing experience with FP,I am the representative of FP, so If you have problems with Focalprice,feel free to message me

Candy

Thanks EDC,it is my honour to help you

Anyone has some problems with FP? I am here waiting to help you.

Candy

Hi all members:

The person in charge of live chart is on holiday now ,so you can't communicate with her now,everything will go well in the near future...

Candy

1)FP products often are not up to specs. If the description is too good, FP does not correct it (but I know one case where the description was corrected "upwards"; they can correct, if they want).

2)FP rejects reviews

3)the prices are not the lowest

All the products I bought have arrived (some took more than 45 days). One was defective, I had to return it.

No, I don't have a problem with FP. I'm just finished with FP.