Rating: Manafont.com [OUT OF BUSINESS]

Same day shipping for my TF batteries. Impressive

3 orders ago 5 weeks. The last 2 orders 17 days.

We are in the middle of week 11 now and no trace of my UF-H3. I asked for a refund and thats when the communication ended…

Hmm. . . I had prett good communication from Jim at Manafont on my UF-H3 and when I asked them to cancel and refund on just that item all went well - had my refund shown in PayPal the next day. Then ordered the UF-H3 from HKE once verified it was in-stock.

-Garry

You guys have a lot of patience. I’d ditch my hobby rather than put up with these delivery times on a regular basis. It’s not worth it to me. I’m down to just a few vendors now. I’m ecstatic when I find what I want on ebay.

@garry: Where did you contact him?

I used the email address “jim@manafont.com” but he initiated the email exchange because I listed a note with the order to please notify me if any items were out of stock. Email responses weren’t always immediately answered, but usually within 3 days I’d say, sometimes the next day.

-Garry

Thanks garry. Jim told me to check local post offices for their "undelivered" area.. if it was there, I would have it. And I should wait until the package is returned to China if delivery wasnt successfull (another 90days)..

MF sucks.

Am crossing fingas for ya!!

Your story is the ultimate nightmare .. :(

Still believing in MF, I ordered something else on 15.05.. today it arrived. -.-

Lol, you'll NEVER believe what I just found in my post box.. my UF H3! Ordered on 17.03.. left HK on 31.03 and arrived TODAY 14.06! FRICKIN' 3 MONTHS!

crazy!!

:tired:

I figured i would let time tell regarding my order from Manafont but this thread was page 1, almost lost my cookies. Just want to start off by saying this isn’t a huge problem at this point but its only 2 weeks since my order. Week goes by and order is shipped ( partially because i had questions about an item that was dropped off the order) . For $2.00 you get the option of registered mail and tracking which is a no brainier and plain dumb if yoiu choose to opt out. Few days and nada no tracking no emails. After sending an inquiry im asked why i didnt select the $2.00 Tracking during checkout??? I told them i had selected tracking and registered parcel and they should confirm.
They did respond within a day or two and did admit there were previous issue of the same problem occurring. The problem i described to the young lady assisting me was the obvious existing issue ” how the heck do i know when/if this package will arrive?“. ETA is 2-3 weeks from shipping as Manafont
informed me. After reading this thread it appears im on the hook with no tracking and im lucky
if a package shows up in 3 weeks? Thats if it actually show up. I told them i cant have exposure
because Manafonts systemic error in processing this order and dropping off probably the most important $2.00 selection in this order, tracking and registered mail.

-I did exchange e-mails with Jim. Helpful, quick to respond in general but really didn’t know what to do in the case and obviously doesn’t want to hang himself and take some type of ownership.

I guess i have no choice but to wait this one out and hope for the best. I guess its better that i know this now than figure it out later.

I’ll update this thread in 2-3 weeks , oops is that 2 months or 3?

Helpful feedback? please let me know? Thanks

Oh, so it wasnt just me.. I was sure having ticked the tracking number on my last order, but it didnt show in the confirmation and wasnt charged. Seems to have gotten lost in the ordering process..

Anyway, usually my orders from MF arrived in 2-5 weeks. This one was an exception and I dont know what happened. I'll order from them again, but I wont hesitate to open a Paypal claim on day 44 again..

Last two order for me were resonible delivery times

Ordered 5/29 - received 6/13
Ordered 5/24 - received 6/9

everything had lots of bubble wrap

Did you really get a delivery today… After 3 months?

Can you see the day the actual day it shipped - Not MF’s shipping date, the day it was picked up
and processed?

Sorry, didnt read the entire thread . MF dropped off the registered mail & trackingl on your package as well? Isnt Paypal 3 months? 45 days i guess is good in this case as it forces my
hand if my package doesn’t arrive. MF can prove they did mail the package and it may be in transit?
No sense in over thinking this too much… Hopefully it shows up before 45 days

Yes I did. :D

That was just 2 posts before yours, on threads like this, its recommended to read the last 10 posts or so.. ;)

"left HK" = stamp on the envelope.

I ordered something else 2 months later, and that stuff showed up a few days before the 3 month order. For this "something else", I was sure I had tracking number selected.

Paypal is 45 days. And if you didnt receive goods, paypal will usually decide in your favor. Of course you should be fair enough to pay them again if it still shows up.

I just received an email from Manafont in regards to my inquires. I have it right here , from Audrey
Senior - Customer Services Team. Very polite response did suggest that going forward
she highly recommends that I anti up the $2.00 for registered delivery & tracking ! That’s twice, not fun. So it got me to thinking as i did remember the name on a Manafont email just after my order. I checked and Audrey sent me the identical letter obviously pre-canned 3x times…
Not good…

might as well update at this point. I dont need more evidence
to confirm my suspicions. If this can help someone, and you ask
a few more questions and avoid a problem thats the best i hope
to expect. I waited a week after this post to open a Paypal claim
and not before advising Manafont. i didnt send an email threatening
them or any kind of negative review. And reason why i waited
to updated this thread. Manafont couldn’t provide tracking
and said i didn’t pay for the service , $2.00. Well, if anyone
here lives in Bridgewaterf NJ and placed an order with
Manafont on or around June 5th, Manafont pulled a slick
maneuver and used a NJ tracking number as proof of order
shipping and get this proof of delivery. Slick only because
someone there searched for any order shipped to NJ but stupid
nonetheless since i dont live near Bridgewater, NJ. Not even close!.
Im going to have to assume they just flat out didn’t ship my
order or im going to get a DHL package in the next day or two.
Now folks im not saying dont order etc Im asking you to be careful
and ask a few extra questions prior to shipping. Make sure to pay
the $2.00 for tracking and registered parcel and ask for some
type pre order confirmation that you expect a tracking
number soon after placing an order.

Its rare i ask for recommendations but thanks…

Placed an order there two months ago, never received it. Sh$t happens, I understand that, but the real issue is how it is dealt with, and what solutions are offered. Here is how Manafont solved my problem :

Wrote them four times.
Only two replies, each time the same CopyAndPaste content. They do NOT bother to read the emails they receive.

Ohh, I said they solved my problem ? Errrr I was wrong. They didn’t.

Manafont is highly NOT recommended afaiac.