Rating: Manafont.com [OUT OF BUSINESS]

I have not been on the forum for a while, but i have been buying some high end lights from manafont, the mail has slowd down a little due to the time of year, its the same every year world wide to the mass flood of extra mail due to the holiday season, customs and just about every mail service would be under extra preasure due to the increased volume of mail. Its not just manafont shipping thats been affected, so maybe wait a little longer then then usual because of this.

Received my batteries somewhere during first week of december, batteries look great, work fine.
Will I order from them again? Sure, as long as they are only ones carrying item I need or have the absolutely lowest price by considerable margin than other sellers.

My last 3 orders from manafont have all been high end flash lights over $100 usd each with no problems, mini reviews to follow soon

Just wanted to let everyone know that many people are being ripped off by manafont in the last few weeks. several BLF’ers and a few UK guys i know. I placed an order on oct. 9, didn’t receive a tracking number til after two weeks, when i filed a dispute with paypal.I left several messages with them. until now jim at manafopnt was fairly responsive to my communication. I have not received any responses from them concerning this issue. The tracking number was not valid. My $125.00 order was never shipped and i now filed a paypal claim to attempt to get my money back.

MANAFONT-not recommended-AVOID

I’ll support Kevin’s claims above.

My order of 2nd September never arrived, tracking number was also not valid/un-recognised.
Mails to Manafont to solve issue were ignored …. Paypal found in my favour and refunded the payment after Manafont failed to respond to my Paypal dispute …

MANAFONT - Definetely not recommended - AVOID

Nice website, my account is gone!

Changed rating to WARNING status. If any Manafont reps are watching feel free to comment here about what happened.

It’s blank…

Two of the test services say Manafont is responding as though a web page is present:

but all that appears is a blank page

Doesn’t look good, analysing the source of the “blank” page it appears to come from a GoDaddy domain registrar parking page.

Manafont has been closed for about a year now, I’m surprised this is not well known? It has been quite a while…

MF has been struggling for a while even before that, eventually was bought off and originally intended to continue under new management, but later it was simply closed.

As I recall it routed to DX for a while.

I went looking for them again awhile ago as I lost a few points from them and this is all I could come up with. As far a s I knew Manafont was the only place to buy the BLF lanyard and they turned up here.

http://www.tigermarket.eu/The-BLF-Lanyard-p-507890

I know nothing about this shop or never used them.