Rating: Manafont.com [OUT OF BUSINESS]

I agree HK seams better most of the time

I left out most of a long story.
I ordered a $14 TANK007 E09 on June 17, arrived July 20.
My emails about the issue were bounced by their server and their “live support” were not concerned with this “technical issue”.
I used another email, which got to them, and started getting the runaround responses.
At the PP deadline I filed with PP. Manafont did not respond, I escalated, and PP “found in my favor”. I would get a refund if I returned the light by tracked shipping at my expense. Problem is, the $9.66 :open_mouth: Canada Post “small packet” does not have a tracking option. I would have to use the $65.60 :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: Expresspost to get tracking. I guess Manafont is not to blame for Canada Post’s crazy rates. I suppose I could get tracked shipping from FEDEX etc. cheaper than Canada Post.
I was on holidays at the time, so could not have shipped it within PP’s deadline anyway (be sure to schedule your purchases with this in mind).
I thought this was the end of it, but then I got a reply from a message I had left on their “offline support”. They diidn’t seem to notice the PP process. After a couple of weeks of further exchanges, I got what seems to be their policy:

Not clear if “credit” means a PP refund or store credit. I will continue the runaround if anyone’s interested.

There’s more but I’m tired of keyboarding: Their other suggestion was that I take apart the E09, diagnose the problem and they would send me parts.

Heads UP!

Ordered this:

http://www.manafont.com/product_info.php/dongrui-dr820-generic-xml-t6-led-160lumen-5mode-floodtpthrow-bicycle-lightheadlight-18650-p-11094

Does NOT HAVE XM-L, just plain R5 as emitter.
Be adviced, this product is sold with false specs. “XM-L T6 LED” is mentioned twice in specs.

I saw your other thread and the pics make it look like a XM-L to me, but your probably right.

On 4 August last I decide to take two small keychain from to give away to two friends

I opt for products of low and medium range I choose two thank007 E09 each powered by 1 AAA in their sleek metal packaging.

Total spending just over 26$ spesie including shipping

When they arrive home the provo immediately and I see that one just won’t go, won’t turn on, I enter different batteries, rechargeable primary brand name change, but the result is the same

I having bought tons of objects to DX (Dealextreme), I know that sometimes happen, things go a Q.C. that makes a lil laugh … but every time that happened with them, I noted, I have attached photos of the failed product and I have always returned to their expenses … as I said in another post, or I was lucky I or their customer service is really good

I try to do the same thing with Manafont, point out the thing to customer service

Answer me one officer that asked me to send a photo or a movie to the email indicated on the site (mail@manafont.com)

I do a short movie, load it on a file-sharing site and send an additional email with the link to your movie

The employee passes the ball to a SENIOR attendant (AUDREY) who answered me not being able to see the movie and then asks me to postpone “proofs” in other ways

I taking pictures and “shrinking” the previous movie and back other mail

Having received no reply after another week, I refer two other mail, Photo 1, the other with the video, again for reasons of “space”

A week later still nothing response, rewrite using the “contact us” feature of the site and the senior officer answered me that I may have problems getting their mail and maybe I go in spam

account up to 10 squared and I write that they DO NOT receive my mail, I get them and their reference yet another mail

Last Friday, saw yet another indifference, I wrote that I would contact them

I also said that you all would have been very happy to know how does their customer service

Today I write the same attendant (AUDREY) and asks me if not having more contacted, I was still having problems with your order for which I had written…

Just to know, if you buy from MANAFONT, that tummy ache I could come if I send something broken

P.S.: meanwhile also broke another flashlight thank007 E09 … two on two … DOES NOT GO AT ALL WELL!!!

Through lens it seems more like XM-L since it appears larger.

Manafont replied and suggested to ship it back for refund.

Probably they would cover shipping. At least they say so, they might not know how much that will end up since posting from here is a bit pricier...

I think I will settle for partial refund, in case they accept it.

I hope they will update the product info, too...

Have a nice time here, activio!

Many thanks dear raccoon city :bigsmile:

Have a nice day too :wink:

…and that is not all we have here…

Today I received 2 pcs of Trustfire 26650 5000mAh batteries and one of them is dead.
Probably dead circuit, since it says 0.00V on my voltmeter and charging does not reset the circuit, so I think it is not just tripped…

Go-Go Manafont! Great Deals here!!!

how long does it usually take for manafont? ordered early Monday morning 2 weeks ago, should i see it later this week?

Fastest delivery yet for me.
Ordered on Monday evening last week.Arrived yesterday.All in A1 Working order.Packed well.

DON…

Ordered the Sky Ray King Mimic last September 12 and it’s still processing. Customer service says it will be restocked within a week or two. I wished they didn’t have to post the item in the first place if they have no intention of selling it or out of stock.

Thinking about retracting my order and refunding my money. This is the first time I have trouble ordering from MF and I hope it’s the last.

With Manafont I have found to avoid frustration with items out of stock, get on there live chat and ask if they have it in stock ready for shipment. So far this has worked for me.

activio, your experience is similar to mine.

Has anyone returned items and received credit for shipping cost greater than the price of the item?

And was it it an actual PP refund or credit towards purchases at MANAFONT?

just got my order, 3 weeks to California from ML china, not too bad. i guess HKequipment set the bar very high for me as they delivered in 1/2 time time after ordering the same day, but overall, it works, and they sent me a bonus 1st time customer water growing beads, LOL

I ordered Ultrafire 502b and samsung 18650 from Manafont.

The battery is very good but 502b is not the same as advertised in the pictures. I ordered 502b just because of the separate battery compartment but the item I got was not like that as in the pictures. So I am not happy with the order.

Date ordered: 09/17/2012
Recieved: 10/04/2012

Seems to be most people are removing those things anyway…
https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/3004

Yes if you are holding in your hand, I will use it for MTB.

Ordered a Blackshadow Darth after the online chat rep said it was available and would ship within a couple of days. Three days went by and no shipment notification.

Contacted the chat rep. She told me it would be another 2-3 days. Three more days went by and no shipment notification.

Contacted the chat rep again. The very courteous chat rep apologized and said they were waiting for the item to arrive and they would ship it as soon as they get it. I pressed for a real date. She said 3-7 days.

At that point I decided that their shipping date is too elusive for me to trust them. I asked for canceling the order and refunding my Paypal payment in full. She said she would forward that request and that I should have the refund in 2-3 days. I haven’t received any notification of refund yet, but it has only been a few hours.

Overall, I understand that dealers run out of stock and it is not always possible to know when an item might be back in stock. But it is not right to take my payment telling me that something is in stock, and then giving me elusive shipping dates.

This is my only experience with manafont.com.

EDIT: 6 days after I canceled my order, my paypal was fully refunded. They originally said they would refund in 1-5 days after canceling the order.

Ordered 2 Efest 18650 batteries on 23.october, order was shipped out according to order status on 24.october, still no sign of batteries and someone said they use Singapoure post so lithium battery ban that was present from october till november with China post should have not affected delivery of my order.

Sent them message, will wait for 1 day and if they dont get back to me then in 2 days Im opening PayPal dispute.

Anyone else experienced delays recently?