Rating: Manafont.com [OUT OF BUSINESS]

Hey Burro, just curious…have you received your product from Manafont yet?

I logged in just to say that I think they made a step up with they bussyness.

WIth new free tracking services, shipping now is really fast. Received 3 packages in cca 7-14 days, wich is pretty quick.
Also, packaging improved (although it wasnt bad before either).

Its clear they made effort to improve further.

From me most recommended.
If you need something “urgently” (I mean something from China to Europe or similar more wuickly, but without expensive carrier services) , order it from manafont. They dispatch consistently fast.

32 orders. All delivered under 30 days or less. Only 2 problems and both were rectified / replaced.

My first and only order from them never arrived.

I ordered an led FL and some small stuff on Mar18. The status claimed that the packages was sent for shipping the next day Mar19. It was never on the listed in our post office and therefore never arrived in the local shore. All thanks to their website f*ck*ng up my order automatically removing the registered mail option I included after I clicked the final submit button. And they claimed that they can’t provide me a registry number, although the PO personnel confirmed to me that all parcels have their own registry number, even those shipped for free. But the problem is they were never able to provide me the registry number for that shipment. The online/email support is a big joke, all they did was pass me around and never gave me helpful response. I’m very glad I didn’t place my other bigger orders. Time and money wasted.

@jopat: You should have contacted paypal with your problem, the first 45 days you can get your money back! If a product doesn’t arrive within 45 days (and they don’t answer your mails), always tell paypal about it, they will check it. If your package arrives, you can still send them the money!

Btw, I only had good experiences with manafont, so far my orders all arrived in good condition.

@AlexHH

I tried. But Paypal’s auto reply returned that the buyer and seller must dispute the problem themselves.

Ive noticed with order over $20 usd now every thing is sent registered mail no extra charge, ive never bothered using registered unless is was a decent amount, but this should help out and save people $2usd

I was about to order somethings from Manafont but after reading this page I am worried.

I wonder anyone have these batteries from them, are they original?

http://www.manafont.com/product_info.php/sanyo-unprotected-18650-flat-conduction-design-rechargeable-battery-1pcset-p-9321

http://www.manafont.com/product_info.php/samsung-icr-18650-2800mah-rechargeable-bettery-unprotected-1pcset-p-8908

I got a barely alive flashlight. Sent pics and description. Got some vague suggestions on what they might do after a few days. Ask for clarification and got vague reply after a few days. Repeat. Repeat.

NOT RECOMMENDED.

With Manafont, after-sale customer service is practically a prepped cut-and-paste sessions, nothing more.

Do NOT let the paypal time slide off with MF. With DD or DX, regardless what people say about them, they still make it right even after after the PP protection expires.

But with MF, good luck, all you're getting would be how it's your fault for not paying $2 registered mail and similar statements. Your only chance with if you have issues with MF would be Paypal dispute.

Ive never had a problem and registered post is now free on orders over $20 usd. I can recomend manafont from my expernce with them.

the registered post is not very fast though…I ordered a Dry from fancyflashlights and batteries/charger the same day with manafont…I got the Dry 3 days ago and the batteries still show as “received package information” on singpost…it’s not even been shipped out yet nor has it been even received from singpost…i’m chatting with manafont now to see what the deal is…

edit: yeah still on it’s way to singpost…pretty ridiculous it takes 2+ weeks just to get to the post office to ship…really don’t know what to say…

Exactly like me.

On the other hand, when I order from lightmalls, singpost get the package from order to receive in 7-10 days MAX. With MF, 7-10days it is still showing "Receive package info". What's the deal?? I'm thinking now that the problem is not with singpost.

Agreed, registered shipment is the way to go. I won't order from MF without this. Just stack up what you want until it reaches $20.

With registered you'll also see how MF don't actually ship your item when they claim it has been dispatched. Just like pounder and me ;)

Like you benckie, I also didn't have problem with MF until they lost (or didn't ship?) an item. Then one will find out how lousy their aftersale CS is. Too bad I let PP protection slide because I trusted MF. It's now been 5 months and no item.

I disagree Pounder. i ordered $100 usd in my last order from manafont i had no choice but to use registered cause it was over the $20 usd. When i track the package even now that ive had the order since friday it is still no comming up on the tracking website or on austraila post, usa orders do the same some times they show up they have been electronicly received and hardly never show they have been shipped or received. This also happens with local orders here, its up to each person who handes the package at each station or check point to scan the package, you will find this does not happen as oftern as it should and regerstration will never make a order faster as it is still sent the same way as normal airmail it is just cost more to allow for the time it takes to be scanned at the post office stations and to cover insurance.

Yesterday I ordered somethings, and today I got an e-mail says that they shipped them.
So far everything goes well.

yeah well we’ll just have to disagree…I just checked the singpost tracking and it was dispatched today the 18th to Canada…so manafont took over 2 weeks to get it to the post office…plain and simple…2 weeks isn’t a huge deal though so it is what it is…it’s just the claim that it was dispatched a day after the order was placed is pretty shady…i’m just glad it finally is tracking and on it’s way…

I had two orders from MF, both sent with HK registered airmail, received 7-10 days.

Manafont used to be the best but while other vendors have upped their game, Manafont has slid backwards. I dont think any of the major china vendors give out as much B.S. about when they actually got the package in the mail. I still use them but I sure dont count on them.

I wonder if it was held up by manafont or customs or singpost… Any way glad it is on the way to you

seems like singpost received the information for the package on the 5th, but never actually took possession of the package to ship it until the 18th…I really don’t know how it works over there, but usually when the info is received it’s only a matter of days until the item is in their possession…does manafont ask them to pick the items up? who knows what goes on…either way the tracking was nice…just wish they’d avoid singpost altogether…hk post is so much faster for me where I am in Canada…