Rating: Tmart.com

Dear Toph,

I am very sorry for the inconvenience we caused. Please don’t worry, I will do my best to help you to solve the issue you met. At the same time, I noticed that you have sent a private message to me. I will directly reply you via PM.
Thanks for your support and patience in advance.
If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.

Best regards,
Sherry
CustomerCare@Tmart.com

Dear EmonAzad,

For your order:22136846, our staff have change your shipping address already per your request.
On our shipping system the destination country is Bangladesh.
Here is the tracking number:RB157177555CN , you can track it on http://www.17track.net/IndexEn.html.
Please don’t worry. the packages will delivery to your shipping address.

Best regards,
Sherry
CustomerCare@Tmart.com

here its saying that its going to Bulgaria

http://postimage.org/image/5yo3wsyn3/

Hi,

My order number is : 22136846

And Tracking Number : RB157177555CN

as you guys said its going to right address (Bangladesh) . But i tracked today in 17track.net they are showing its in Bulgaria customs.then i tracked in

official Bulgaria tracking site : http://www.bgpost.bg/IPSWebTracking/IPSWeb_item_events.asp?itemid=RB157177555CN&Submit=Submit

they are also telling its in Bulgaria .so what you want to tell me now ?

can i have my order reshipped because i need them quickly as possible :frowning:

wow you guys have the worst support which i realized today .i went to Tmart support i asked them to reshipped my order he left the room . at least he needs to tell me if he can or not . :frowning:

btw how he told me he has changed the address its in BULGARIA customs .

I have only purchase twice from TMART but had problems both times.
While issues were only relatively small, the fact is I still had the issues.
First matter took a week for a paltry $3 refund.
Second matter has been going on for the past 3 weeks and still not sorted.
They have asked me to send back 2 doa 18650 batteries which is not cost effective even though they claim to refund my postage cost ( eventually), I just dont trust them.
Sorry TMART, shape up or ship out !

Hi,

I’ve ordered 2 or 3 times from Tmart.com. In all the orders, I made sure that I only ordered stuff from their U.S. warehouse, and in all orders, I’ve received what I ordered.

Shipping was ok. I live near DC/NoVA, and all of my orders came from Secaucus, NJ. The reason I say “ok”, rather than “great” is that even though I’m probably only about 4 hours away, shipments took either 3 or 4 days.

So, at least for now, I’ll continue to buy from them.

P.S. I did notice that some of the reviews seem kind of, shall we say, a bit “over-enthusiastic”. For example, I got some batteries that were suppose to be 2900 mAh, and they had great reviews, but I tested, doing a discharge test, on my Accuccell, and they were more like slightly less than 1000 mAh. I guess that I always take those sorts of claims “with a grain of salt” :)…

Dear EmonAzad,

Very sorry for the inconvenience we caused. For this issue, at first the staff from our shipping department said that this order will go to the correct country. I am sorry to hear that the item was went to Bulgaria. I will report this case to our Service Center. I also saw you have sent a message to me . Please don’t worry, I will do my best to help you. I will directly contact you via PM.
Sherry
Tmart.com Customer Care Team

Dear billoz,

Sorry to hear that. May I know your order number? Then I can handle the issue for you now.
Or you can contact me at customercare@tmart.com .
Sherry

Dear EmonAzad,

For order:22136846 , this is our fault. Because there is something wrong with our shipping system. So the items have been shipped to the wrong country. Now, we have reship the items for you on 2013-4-08. Here is the tracking number:RB154187385CN, you can track it later on http://www.17track.net/en/result/post.shtml?nums=
Please let me know if you have any questions.
Good day.
Sherry

Might as well just spit in our faces, and call us idiots.

Hi,

My order no : 130514538QC3

Sherry This is my 6th order and this order also went to wrong country.You guys need to improve your customer care service.After Giving payment to my order i requested for change my shipping address via live chat.fun part is your guy said to me that ok it’s done we will ship your order to right address and today when i tracked my order its going to USA.So its not system fault ? . So i went to live chat again to say my order going to usa.he told me they will send my order again.he will send me email when its done . i will wait for my email.

Dear EmonAzad,
Sorry for the inconvenience we caused. This time it’s our fault didn’t edit your address on our shipping system.
After you chatted with our livechat operator,she have reship the items to your correct address.
Here is the tracking number:RB157636137CN, you can track it on http://www.17track.net/en/result/post.shtml?nums=
Best regards,
Sherry
Tmart.com CustomerCare

I order torches from them, so far so good.

Sometimes the lights do not match the picture exactly, not branded right. But, they work right and I like the US shipping. My last one was a HD2010 and it was actually a nice well built version and its been a winner. Haven’t needed to mod it. I’ll order from them again before other budget sellers since many items ship from my home country.

Has anyone else got the XM-L C8 from Tmart? I ordered one yesterday as it was on sale for $9~ and I had heard good things about other C8’s. It is now back up to $18~. I was just curious if anyone else got this one and if it actually comes with the XM-L T6. I have heard some people got a Q5 one instead. I have 3 lights that use the XM-L T6 and 2 that use a Q5. I really wanted a nice thrower. I have a 501B with the T6 and it is pretty bright, but I was hoping this would give me a little more range I guess. I’m still fairly new to all the lingo and such. The other 2 T6 lights I have are SK98 clones. The Q5’s are SK68 clones. Thanks for any and all help/responses.

http://www.tmart.com/CREE-LED-XM-L-T6-1200LM-5-Modes-LED-Flashlight-Electric-Torch_p129252.html

Well my order came. The tail cap is giving me problems on the C8. Also, has anyone else seen the “spend $18 or more and get a free gift”? I was wondering if they are supposed to send you something for spending over $18. Otherwise my order came fairly quick as I ordered my items from the USA warehouse.

To get a free gift you have to pick one and add it to you basket from http://www.tmart.com/ShopWays/Free-Gifts.html

Thank you lol. Now I feel stupid. I thought they just send you something random.

Hi,

My Order Number: 1311195GGDFL .The tracking with i got 20 November isnt working.Some how i got another Email in 1st December.Both are not working so I request to Official Tmart Page .They said they will reship

So i went to Tmart Customer care Look at the chat -

I think The Tmart Customer care is wrost.I want my items Reship since I need them urgent :frowning: