Rating: Tmart.com

First post here after just joining so can’t say I’m a flash light fanatic like lots of you.
I have never had this many issues ordering online in my life! First of all, I don’t care where you are from, if you are going to have a business, there should be a way to speak with someone, instead of live chat, because it didn’t work several times. I ordered a Turtle Night Light Stars Projector Constellation Lamp. On Monday, I received a package in the mail, and had no idea who it was coming from. I opened the package to find a box with a picture of wireless headphones on it. I opened the box and to my surprise…the box was empty! Let’s recap: 1: I received the wrong item. 2: The item sent to me was an empty box. I tried to contact them, and live chat was not available. I tried to use the express service center for issues with packages after delivery, and when I was told to upload information, I continued to get a “failure to upload” notice. I finally spoke to “Candy” who referred to Tmart as Tmait, and she was clueless! She asked me over three times if I had received my order, NO! I received an empty box. She asked me to wait 5 more days to see if my order would be delivered? I told her, again, I got a package from Tmart, bit I only got an empty box and it wasn’t even a box with a picture of what I ordered. She told me to go to the post office and check with them!! Seriously?! Then I emailed Tmart. I received a generic email saying they will send me the RL to return the product. Sure I’ll send back the empty box, BUT I WANT WHAT I ORDERED! Still have not heard back from anyone. I really thought I would love this site, boy was I wrong

Got my lights today from T-mart, while they were shipped fast they were packaged TERRIBLY.

I started another thread abou that here: T-mart packaging for shipping = pretty terrible

But to sum it up, I ordered a Sky Ray King among other things from Tmart and all the boxes that they were shipped in were beat up to all hell. My “brand new” Sky Ray King had a huge gash down the side of the light and while it works fine I’d hate to pay $55 for a new light that is already damaged.

All in all, happy with the price and the speed, NOT HAPPY with the packaging of the items.

I got a couple HD2010s from Tmart. They were packed in thin bublewrap in a thin carbon box and a boublewrap envelope. Both survived the more or less rough handling they were subjected to during the transit.

The gray unmarked was like ordered, the gray fandyfire was a black unmarked version. :open_mouth:

Other than that, both are in great condition and good lights. The leds are not perfectly centered but the difference from perfect is very slight. They were shipped very quickly.

I just received my item…an mp4 player…it does not charge at all… I talk to soffen,….a customer rep…through chat…I asks her the steps on how to return it….she said…I have to cover all the expenses on returning this busted item…I thought…that’s not fair at all…it is not my fault why it is busted?! Also…I asked her the programs that ebook can be compatible for the item….she just left me in the chat room!! Very helpful little girl! I am looking for a supervisor and she took me round and round and round! I don’t know what I am going to do with this terrible item!! I hope tmart could look into this ver quick! Thanks!

Dear Rhai,

Sorry for the inconvenience we caused. I would like to invite you to leave your specific order number in your comments, it will help us investigate your issues and contact you to solve your problems. And we will guarantee your rights and interests that you will be compensated fairly.
Thanks for your support and patience in advance.
If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.

Best regards,
Sherry
Tmart.com

HI,

I bought Full Housing Case Faceplate with Buttons for Sony PSP 2000 Red
Order Number: 21825184 Date: 12/01/2012
Order Status: Shipped

but my tracking number isnt showing in postclubusa.com .i hope i get my package soon

Hello Emon , I am writing to tell you that we have shipped out the item for you on 04 December, 2012. Here is the tracking number:000000067996 ,you can track it later on http://www.postclubusa.com/tracking.php . Since it was an international shipping it will take little llonger to receive it .However, Christmas is coming so the shipping is busy now, so it may take more time. Hope that you can understand.

Best regards,
Sherry
Tmart.com

Thanks for letting me know :slight_smile: i will post a picture if i receive my package .

Guys can you lot post pic of your packages, that would helpful.

hi i didn’t receive my item yet .and in http://www.postclubusa.com/tracking.php my tracking number isnt working . i waited 1 month 6 days :frowning:

Dear EmonAzad,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
For your order, I noticed that we have reship the item for you on 08, Jan,2013.
Here is the tracking number:RB086203572CN. You can track it on http://intmail.183.com.cn/itemstatus_en.jsp .
Since it was an international shipping, it usually takes 20-30 days but up to 45 days for delivery.
Please wait for a little longer.

Best regards,
Sherry
CustomerCare@Tmart.com

I had good experiences with tmart on my orders.

My 2nd order with them went just fine, it took the usual month to be delivered with unregistered shipping, got a nice coupon with them.
Cant complain really :D!
Ordered some batteries and perhaps some chargers or lights in the future if batteries turn out to be good performers for the price paid.

it looks perfectly safe and secure.Tmart Worldwide free shipping trustworthy.Low price should be their advantage

Hi,
Sorry for being late but i want to share experience.I bought a PSP full housing on my first order which i got after 15 days from china post.
i uploaded few pictures of which i got :slight_smile:

waiting for my 2nd and 3rd order also thanks Tmart for giving me “Free Trial” Offer.

Part 1: This is the start of the fun after about 3 emails from Tmart over Faulty Items and Missing Items. They reply with an email telling me i must use their Express Section (Express My A@$e)

I have made several attempts to lodge Tickets and it doesn’t Damn well accept them, i spend 30mins of my time typing out a Damn Ticket and press Submit and it Bloody well goes nowhere, i have added Pictures to it three times to that Stupid Express Service Ticket Crap over the last three Days and not one shows up under My Tickets, not one has been replied to. Sending that email in desperation last night is the only thing that has brought me a reply.

1: Order: 2204751, says it was shipped on 25-1-13, it arrives today. “42” Days to get here from America, I don’t think so. “Not Happy”.

2: Order:22041129, Item: SKU JA015. I have already sent that photo 3 times but as you need confirmation that i am not trying to Rip you off for a Lousy $2 Free gift Novelty Torch. I will attach another Photograph of the Broken Torch to this Email.

3:Order: 22041129, This Shipment was Split by you, half from China & half from America. The half from America has still not arrived yet and i want to know where it is, the items to come in this Shipment are as Follows: SKU 2100776, SKU 21002234 and SKU BD018746. It says it was Shipped on 6-02-13, Tracking Number: NK0000141373, The items are all Camera’s, and werr ordered by me on 4-02-2013 (Watch, Clock and Pen) and PAID for. You tell me that you can’t find item BD018746 (Pen Camera), i suggest you find it. It is still showing on my Order Page with the other Items that i have paid fof in this Order. Which is still nowhere to be seen. Unprofessional, Not Happy. And if you are trying to tell me that you have not sent the Pen Camera i PAID for i will be even less Happy.

4: Order: 22071835, Purchased 15-02-2013, Shipped 16-02-2013, Tracking Number RB031880931CN, Item Sku 88011101 Tsang Power Torch 3 XML. This item has arrived D.O.A. (Will not work). I have tried both 18650 & 26650 Batteries and several types of each. It does not work. It has arrived at my door in this condition so i am hoping you are not going to expect me to pay for return shipping when it has arrived “DEAD”. Yes i would like to have it Replaced with one of the same that does work. But if that can’t be done without taking 42 Days like some of these other shipments, then i will take a Refund and Purchase from another Supplier.

I would like to have these Issues Addressed and an Answer for from someone about what is being done to Address them ASAP. Thank You

That is if you want me to Spend anymore Money in your Shop. Chris

Dear Customer,

Thanks for your letter. It is my pleasure to help you.

First,we have received the pictures,and we have known the SKU#JA015 was broken,so do you want to get a refund or resend?

Second,the order#22041129,In order to find out the reason on our part and better to solve your problem, could you please send the picture of the shipping label and all the items you got?
Once we check it, we will give you full satisfaction.

Third,the SKU#88011101.Sorry for the issue, we will do our best to serve for you .
Please check the item’s connector to see if you have connected it tightly.
And ensure that the battery is installed properly and change new batteries to try it again.
If the item still doesn’t work well,please contact us again.

Sweet Reminder: To solve your order issues in a more efficient way, please visit Express Service Center to submit a ticket:
http://www.tmart.com/HelpCenter/Express-Services-Center.html

Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.

Best regards,
Allan
service@tmart.com

At this stage they had no knowledge of a Split order and said i had not made a Purchase of ItemSKU: BD018746

Hi, this is the email you sent me (Below this Message) to advise me that you were “Splitting” my “Order” and “Shipping” it in 2 separate lot’s. The items you sent in “Shipment 1”, i have received a while ago and no longer have the Packaging. I still have not received the Second Shipment of the other half of my items (as per this Email from you) from you or any information on it, also the item SKU: BD018746 is even not showing on this email but it can be clearly seen under “My Account Purchases”. So as you can see i have not received the second shipment to be able to show you the packaging for it.

1: Order 220047511 has finally arrived after 42 Days, no further action required on this item. 42 Days wait is not Good Though.

2: Please replace Broken Item SKU JA015, not a Refund.

3: I need to know what has happened to this Second Shipment (In below Email Marked as “UNSHIPPED) that has not arrived. Consisting of SKU 2100776 (Clock Camera), SKU 21002234 (Watch Camera) and SKU BD018746 (Pen Camera), and when i will be receiving it. Why item SKU BD018746 (Pen Camera) has been dropped off my order, it is still in My Account as a Purchase.

4: Order 22071835, Item Sku 88011101 has arrived “Non Functioning”, “Not Working”, “Wont Turn On”, “Was D.O.A”. I have tried Different Batteries (Protected and Non Protected) even different Brands of Batteries. Everything is tightened, it is Broken, no sign of Damage but it still “DOESN’T WORK”. It will need to be “REPLACED”. Once again, “THE ITEM ARRIVED IN THIS CONDITION”,” IT DOES NOT WORK”. As it arrived Broken i don’t expect to have to pay Return Postage for it, so i will require some sort of RETURN PAID PACKAGE or ADDRESS so it can be returned to you.
4: I have already been waiting a LONG TIME for these items, so i am hoping this can can all be resolved “PROMPTLY”.
Thanks Chris
——- Original Message ——-

Customer Service Email: service@tmart.com

Tmart.com Reminds: We have shipped part of your items (22041129)
Dear Mr. /Ms. Christopher Russell,
Greetings! Thank you for purchasing from Tmart.com.
We have sent out part of your items, you may track the package with tracking# at http://www.tmart.com/user/track_order.html?keys=poar051360068735. And the rest items are waiting for shipment or they are currently out of stock, please be patient and wait 2 more days first, we will inform you with another email if the rest items had been shipped.
If they were still out of stock 2 days later, you may wait for them to be restocked, in most cases, we may replenish the stock within 2-3 weeks, and then we will ship them to you as soon as possible. Also you may choose to change or cancel unshipped item(s) via Contact Us .
Shipment Information:
Order #: 22041129
Shipped Item(s): 1 X 10 Lumens No Battery Dynamo Crank Wind 3 LED Flashlight Torch
JA015 * 1
1 X Wireless Door Bell - 1 Remote Control 2 Wireless Digital Doorbell
E01536 * 1
1 X TrustFire Z8 CREE T6 10W 1200 Lumen 3 Modes Focusing Mini Flashlight Torch Silver and Black (1*14500)
88009024 * 1

Unshipped Item(s) : 1 X 1280 x 960 LED Mini Hidden Camera Alarm Clock with Remote Control
21001776 * 1
1 X 8GB HD Waterproof Pinhole Camera Spy Watch Black
21002234 * 1
1 X 1280 x 960 Spy Pen Plug-in Card DVR Camera Video Recorder
BD018746 - 21000669 * 1
1 X 8GB High Capacity TF Memory Card
BD018746 - E03614 * 1

Shopping Cost: AU$0.00
Total Order Value: AU$112.83

Tracking#: RQ134054867SG

Please notice:
It may takes up to 48 hours or longer before the package is checked into the carrier’s tracking system. That means even though your package has already been shipped from our warehouse and is on its way to you, the carrier may not be able to provide any information about your package for up to 48 hours or more, please be patient and wait for a little longer time.
And if customer has changed item before, customer will receive the correct item, and it may be not the same as this notification mail describes.

If you have any question, please reply this email to us directly or feel free to contact us by the way below:
Help Center: http://www.tmart.com/HelpCenter.html

Best Regards.
Tmart.com Support Team
Smart Shopping With Tmart!

This is their Reply. I believe i have made it abundantly clear as to what i want. Every email they send is almost a copy of the Last. i have not shown all of them as it would just fill up the Forum and you would get bored reading the same thing over and over as i have. This is so damn frustrating, if they are wanting to deal with English Speaking Countries then they need to employ an interpreter that speaks English. Note the Ticket Number at the bottom, My account still shows no Tickets to view. For all of you who have gone through this before, “I FEEL YOUR PAIN”. I Honestly believe they just keep doing it in the hope that you will get Frustrated and Give Up.

Dear Customer,

Thanks for your letter. It is my pleasure to help you.

I am very sorry,I think you din’t understand my mean,if you want to return the items,
we don’t need you to pay the shipping fee,if we will receive the items,we will give you a refund and the shipping fee.
And you don’t answer my question,do you want to get a refund or resend about the SKU#JA015?
Please tell me quickly,that we can give you a refund or resend.
If you don’t receive the Order:22004751,we will also give you a refund or resent,but you must tell me”do you want to get a refund or resend”first.
Hope you can understand,thank you very much.

Sweet Reminder: To solve your order issues in a more efficient way, please visit Express Service Center to submit a ticket: http://www.tmart.com/HelpCenter/Express-Services-Center.html

Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.

Best regards,
Allan
service@tmart.com

Ticket Details

Ticket ID: 402505
Department: Cell Phone
Priority: Medium

hi
i am having a big problem .my Order Number is 22136846 and Tracking Number:
RB157177555CN but my problem is when i track my order it says that Destination Country is BG .but my country code is BD.did customer service shipped my order to wrong country ?
i requested ticket after i completed my payment . my ticket number was T22136846-1 which Resolved before shipping.