Rating: Tmart.com

Great idea to use ebay or amazon affiliates for their items.

Nope, I was ordering recent items and common 18650 batteries.

I have made two orders from T-mart. Both went ok. My Ultrafire UF-H3 didn’t work when I got it. I emailed them and told them the problem. They offered me $4.00. It was a $32 light. I said I wanted another one and they said they would email me a RA number. Never did. After a week they told me to make sure my battery was not dead. Duh!

Anyway, I got the light working. It was just the switch in the tail cap was loose. I screwed it in and it works fine. Glad I didn’t have to return it since I need it for work and didn’t want to wait months for it. Wasn’t happy with their customer service but in the end, I didn’t need it.

Still waiting on the items that were shipping from china but the US stuff came pretty fast. I think about 10 days. Better than China.

i got a hd2010 from their us warehouse quite fast (days) but the 26650 battery i ordered on oct 11 still is not here… i emailed them and got no response.

paypal claim it is i guess. sorry guys - i tried.

The 26650 cell that you ordered, does it ship from the U.S.? If not it will take longer.

My HD-2010 came today, pretty fast and nothing wrong. Only bad is probably some restocked parts. As it doesn’t have the Ultrafire logo, but identical to one I just got from a BLF member.

The order was split into 2 shipments one from NJ and the other from China. I just received both shipments today - it actually arrived within the timeframe that they specified. Props to them for actually delivering on their promise. Their shipping time is amazing compared to DX. I am shocked!!!

Paying for expedited shipping from Asia is definately worth it. I will always use expedited shipping for large orders now. It is the only way to go. It is about a 7-10 days faster and only cost about 10% of the total order. Today, I also received my TM15 from HK which was ordered over a week earlier.

If they get their act together on the ordering side, they would rule. I will definately keep them on my buying list.

Thanks TMart.

so far i’ve only ordered small and cheap things (some cheap batteries), but i’ve received the items surprisingly fast! i think it took about 10 days for my first order, and i’m used to waiting usually 2-3 weeks if everything goes smooth from dx or focalprice.

haven’t had an encounter with the customer service yet though. luckily :slight_smile:

Dear SSCIA,

Sorry to hear that.I would like to invite you to leave your specific order number in your comments, it will help us investigate your issues and contact you to solve your problems. And we will guarantee your rights and interests that you will be compensated fairly.
Thanks for your support and patience in advance.
If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.

Best regards,
Sherry
Tmart.com

Dear MarioSS,
Sorry for the inconvenience caused.According to your information I can’t find out your order details.
May I know your order number? Or you can offer me your full name and e-mail address then I can double check it for you.
Please don’t worry.Once we check it, we will offer you the best solution.

Best regards,
Sherry
Tmart.com

I DO NOT ADVISE YOU TO GIVE TMART YOUR INFORMATIONS ( NAME, EMAIL, ECT…). THEY MAY PUBLISH IT ONLINE AS A RETALIATION FOR YOUR FEEDBACK THE SAME WAY THEY DID TO ME .
THIS TMART REP. IS THE ONE WHO PUBLISHED MY CREDIT CARD INFORMATIONS ONLINE FOR THE REST OF THE WORLD TO USE IT.

I have purchased a light Ultrafire M11 type light from Tmart and they sent it by EMS and it took only 10 days as stated.

The thing is if your going to buy Xmas presents make sure you order like at the beginning of November, shipping is always slow. Even going with DHL etc it may not reach you in time. Take shipping times with a pinch of salt.

The reason we buy from China and not Europe or America is Price and we love it, do not expect American customer service levels with Chinese prices.

Tmart are a good company in my eyes.

“NEVER BUY FROM TMART! They said the shipping took 4 to 6 day FOR Canada. I received 2 of my 3 items after 22 days. The other item is still not received yet. And the 2 first items are really poor quality. I bought an eyeshadow palette and I thought it would be great because reviews were good. But the eyeshadows have NO PIGMENTATION AT ALL! The color does not even appear on the skin AT ALL! Wearing those eyeshadows or wearing nothing is the same. DON’T SPEND YOUR MONEY ON PRODUCTS THAT ARE ONLY GOOD TO GO IN THE GARBAGE!
The thing I realized after buying it is that there were good reviews on the item beaucause T-mart controls the reviews and only let the good ones appear on the website. I wrote a bad review of the item and I’M SURE it won’t be posted on the website!
Notice: It says here ”Have you purchased from Tmart.com? Please give them your own star rating below!” I don’t see any starts. I guess tmart earned a ZERO START, it is what it deserve

Agreed, I’ve always had excellent service from Tmart. I find it funny how we always seem to get a few new members who’s only post is to bash Tmart. I would guess most of us don’t buy it.

You got bad quality eyeshadow palette? And you registered on a FLASHLIGHT forum just to complain about that on your first post?

I mean come one now this is getting ridiculous.

Hey, we’re all about tint here, pigment is important!

Is this website public or private just for you !
I am no wonder why many of the new members here don’t return!!
If you guys keep harassing the new members here, I am sure none of them would return to sign in here.
Anyway, I don’t blame you guys, you are probably doing YOUR JOB.
I blame only this website controller who is watching you harassing me and doesn’t do anything about it.
Wish you luck with your harassment to the next new member.
Sure I am not returning here again.

I am sorry that you feel that way and hope you stick around. :) I just would like to point out this thread is related to flashlights not make up. ;)

+1 but I'm sure she wont be back as I'm betting she/he is only here to bash tmart as a competitor.

Hello viirgiiniie,
Sorry to hear that. 1.For the shipment,there is policy to protect the customer: If the status of shipment is not updated and you still do not get the item within 45 days (20 days for the packages shipped from US warehouse to U.S. or Canada) since the shipment date. We will reship or refund the item to you.2.For the quality issue, would you please let me know your order number? After we check it, we can offer you reship.

Best regards,
Sherry
Tmart.com

OK. First post here after just joining so can’t say I’m a flash light fanatic like lots of you and my knowledge is limited to this one light which I bought to use on my bike.

I ordered an unbranded grey HD2010 from TMart after reading lots of posts on this site about various lights, and partly because of Sherry’s responsiveness on this thread in particular.

My light has arrived after only 9 days, seems almost perfect and is superbly bright. No marks or scuffs, with the only very minor issue being one broken o-ring between the head and body.

I’m very happy with my purchase. I’d definitely use Tmart again.