Reflector revised: ReyLight Pineapple Brass 14500/AA Flashlight, Nichia 219C 4000K

Exactly right. 3 in head, between the teardrops. 6 around the tail. 1 in the button.
size 1.5*6mm

Second last shippment before Chinese New Year.

Thanks Rey! I’m looking forward to this light. But first, enjoy your vacation. :slight_smile:

My new reflector arrived yesterday, thanks a lot…
Mounted it today - great beam! :slight_smile:

Btw, a bit strange it says “CREE XP-G” next to the LED… :smiley:

Cool. Ordered the trits in ice-blue. All of them, which should come to about the same amount as the light. I told myself this will be the only light i’ll buy this year (unless something even more awesome pops up :wink: )

So now, bring it on ASAP please :slight_smile: And a very happy New Year of the Rooster!

Hey folks. My review of the Ti Lan is found here .

And another beautiful light back to back wow, in for sure, getting order out for trits quick
Most importantly Rey Thank You for taking the time last night and putting that cool looking tennis shoe to my rear end about the “Quick” PP money order, you got me moving real quick,
I appreciate you taking the time knowing how busy you are…!!
You are awesome, enjoy the well deserved vacation… and Happy Holidays
Thank You
G…
Switching over to “Gunga” view……>>

Quick question, besides when Rey has trits available could someone please tell if we have a trit vendor here at BLF like over at the other place ?
Been using Mixglo, really great folks but my timing seems terrible, every time I need trits it seems there’s a shortage so looking for something more local.
Thanks in advance…

Just received replacement reflector from Rey for FREE. Awesome!

Thanks Rey, gong xi fa cai.

Happy New Year.

Another handwork from my friend.

Wow!! So bling bling !! :+1: :smiley:

+1!!!

I just made an emergency light mount for the Pineapple, used a little sheet of soft leather (rubber is fine too, surely), four holes into the edges, plus a shoelace - that’s it. Firm enough (as firm as knotted), small & soft & EDCable, and most of all not scratching the light, like the plastic clamp before… :slight_smile:

And of course the leather fits the Steampunk looks of the Pineapple perfectly. :wink:

Emergency Flashlight mount

2*AA

That is different! Hey… any chance of copper next?

Wow! :open_mouth:

Do two brass ones lego, too?
If so, I would possibly get a second one, also to have the new 9k driver…

Tried 2 * 14500? :smiley:

Got my reflector too, thanks Rey! One question, does the retaining ring open cw or ccw? I’m having some serious trouble removing it :slight_smile:

ccw, it runs the same thread the tube screws in.
I used snap-ring pliers to unscrew it, just be sure it sits well in the two notches, then put some force towards the ring to avoid slippage…

No 2*14500 :smiley:

Hi Rey.

I own a Pineapple Brass and I am curious about the “Good Quality Brass” you state for the material. What kind of brass, exactly, is it?
I am most interested in how much Lead it has, but I would like to know how durable it is too, so the type of brass would answer my question completely.