Reflector revised: ReyLight Pineapple Brass 14500/AA Flashlight, Nichia 219C 4000K

Thanks a lot! “Faszinierend”, Mr. Spock would say. :wink:

My Pineapple EDC setup is finished.
Sewed a holster from soft leather around the light. Soaked in warm water then, squeezed it out, inserted the Pineapple (in a plastic bag) into it, clamped the seam and put it next to the radiator to dry. Fits like a glove now.

Clamping and Drying the Pineapple Holster, on Flickr

Clamping and Drying the Pineapple Holster, on Flickr

Open Bottom, hence usable in holster, on Flickr

Off-pocket, on Flickr

In-pocket, on Flickr

Great holster.

Ti Lan will be available after Chinese New Year.

Ah. So the name is ti lan?

Very nice…

Yes.

Looks great, any plans for 18650 version?

Sweet Rey! Love it! Go ahead and sign me up, fix me up with number one… :smiley:

Is that you Rey, balancing on one foot?

Sign me up for one too!

Awesome, looking forward to it!

Yes, it’s me.

Damn you had to post pictures of it. Now I HAVE to have one.

Look fantastic!

I hope you’re not getting hurt in your attempt to take foot balancing photo :smiley:

Yes, Rey, nice to see you brother! :slight_smile:

(y’all know me, I’d have had to figure out a way to have a Titanium Rey X6 or a brass Pineapple spotlighting me in that balancing act, right? ) lol

Be careful not to fall off and have a happy New Year Rey!

Ti Lan looks gorgeous, must have! Does the name have meaning in Chinese?

Wow, the new reflector is installed and it is like a new light! Such a small difference and such a big change!

I am also interested in the Ti version. I recently ordered to brass on Massdrop. Can’t wait to receive it!

It means orchid, elegant, graceful.

A very good name befitting this beautiful light!

Please let me know when I can (pre) order! Already ordered two tritium vials one of which for this light :slight_smile:

You may be ordering more vials. I haven’t seen it officially stated anywhere but from what I can see in the pics it looks like there’s 6 trit slots around the tail and another 3 (or 4?) around the head. Add in one more for the switch itself and I’m guessing this light will have spaces for ~10 trit tubes.