Reflector revised: ReyLight Pineapple Brass 14500/AA Flashlight, Nichia 219C 4000K

Good point I’ve been wondering about that. But they don’t seem deep enough to me. Rey will have to clarify on this ….

I agree it would be nice to get official confirmation, but I’m pretty sure they’re there. Apologies to Rey for the crappy edit, but I’ve marked up what I’m pretty sure are trit slots.

The red arrows indicate 6 holes in the tail where trit tubes will drop in. The blue circles highlight some of the lower holes through the fins where the trits will also be exposed, ala the Rey Ti light and several others. The green circle on the head is also around what is almost certainly a trit slot. The teardrop shaped areas between those won’t be. I just can’t work out if there’s going to be 3 or 4 in the head, but if I had to guess I’d say 3 trit slots with 3 teardrops in between. Should be beautiful.

Rey did say 10… I am saving for mine!

But surely they aren’t 6 mm x 1,5 slots …

Don’t know, but I suspect they will be. I am sure the tail will be. Just got all of them glued into the Ti Triple! Now will have to do it again.

I must have overlooked that … where did he say this?

If true, it’s even more awesome :slight_smile:

In a PM discussion.

Did he say anything about size?

Ah, I wondered where you saw that because I didn’t remember it either. So I bet its gonna be 6 around the tail, 3 in the head, 1 in the switch. Sounds good to me.

And yes, I think it looks perfectly reasonable that all those spots are sized for 1.5x6mm. I see no issues with that.

Hm … Will order some trits then. Now there’s the matter of colour … choices choices choices :slight_smile:

No, I assume 1.5x6 given the size of the host.

It fits 1.5x6mm trits. 6 in the tail, 1 in the button, 3 in thr the head. I’m evaluating the proto now.

I am short 3 trits at the moment though. :frowning:

Awesome, thanks for the confirmation!

Exactly right. 3 in head, between the teardrops. 6 around the tail. 1 in the button.
size 1.5*6mm

Second last shippment before Chinese New Year.

Thanks Rey! I’m looking forward to this light. But first, enjoy your vacation. :slight_smile:

My new reflector arrived yesterday, thanks a lot…
Mounted it today - great beam! :slight_smile:

Btw, a bit strange it says “CREE XP-G” next to the LED… :smiley:

Cool. Ordered the trits in ice-blue. All of them, which should come to about the same amount as the light. I told myself this will be the only light i’ll buy this year (unless something even more awesome pops up :wink: )

So now, bring it on ASAP please :slight_smile: And a very happy New Year of the Rooster!

Hey folks. My review of the Ti Lan is found here .

And another beautiful light back to back wow, in for sure, getting order out for trits quick
Most importantly Rey Thank You for taking the time last night and putting that cool looking tennis shoe to my rear end about the “Quick” PP money order, you got me moving real quick,
I appreciate you taking the time knowing how busy you are…!!
You are awesome, enjoy the well deserved vacation… and Happy Holidays
Thank You
G…
Switching over to “Gunga” view……>>