Review: Foursevens Preon PenLight Olight P20 O'Pen (2xAAA, XP-G2)

But it’s a pen light!!

Shhh!!! They have it in mocha too. :bigsmile:

Mocha you say? I need another AAA light like a hole in the head…but mocha…hmmmm.

I know, I can almost taste it!!

got a response from Fasttech, that at least for now, there won’t be a special code to lower the price to what it was previously. :~

that is disheartening… it was sitting in my cart…

Oh well. For the price of one O’Pen, I ordered two SolarForce L2Ps.

Not much use without a drop-in. :wink:

Just noticed ur review kreisler, that will show me to just skip to the last post. Its very detailed and informative, thanks!

I think you only just noticed it because Kreisler only just inserted it :stuck_out_tongue:

Excellent review Kreisler, very entertaining. Now I just need to wait for Fasttech to ship my O’Pen (6 days “Order Received”).

Good to know I’m not losing it in my old age, lol. Have you tried to put in a ticket with fasttech to see if there’s a problem?

Very nice review, thank you kreisler! :wink:

I really like the wallshots, and specially the animation. Great job!

Thank you Kreisler, for such a comprehensive review!

Not yet - I’ll give it a couple more days.

Thanks for reading the op!

Fasttech shoppers, PRICECONTROL works now.

feel free to thank ...

( is that pic with Ch*nese lady and stolen coat rude?? but i didn't call any names :D )

that’s great news!

It would be nice they send me my O’Pen, after 6 days the status is “orded received”, and the web show “in stock”.
There stock, why not send?. :_(

Edit: I see half an hour they were changed to “temporarily sold out”. This mean that mine, purchased 6 days ago …. Was or not in stock when I bought it? .
Someone has bought from FastTech and have on the way? I want to know if they have sent some O’pen .

Thanks for the tip Kreisler. Been waiting out for this one. Nice review.

It looks like they got a bad batch (from the product page):

Maybe they are just using a sneaky way to get the product back and not allow them to sell those.

Thanks for the info. We must have some patience, the price is good.