REVIEW: Lumintop TOOL AAA (XP-G2 , 1xAAA/10440)

Most of the time it rides in the bottom of my pocket under my keys, I don’t think I’ve ever had it turn on in my pocket.

I just measured mine, it’s 14.3mm around 82mm long.

i measured i3s and lumintop head diameter. SAME DIAMETER 1,9cm

but central body diameter on lumintop is 1,1/1,2cm

Thanks for the review. GB has the best price while banggood has the worst price and the advertised specs is that of the old gen one…

i LOVE this light!

Switch is REALLY hard to press. Ideal for pocket carry.

This light has turned into my primary EDC. Ii carry it on a lanyard around my neck.
No digging in pockets, always handy and when its always there you use it a lot more.
Great little light. Great review, super pictures, Thanks

received mine from Gearbest today. Awesome little light! Nice clickie switch. Turn on and soft press thru the 3 modes, sweet. Or rotate head to change modes, but why?

Yet to try on a 10440/

Love this light!

Someone who has one, please report whether it’s OK with a 10440 li-ion?

The GB price break is good for a couple more days

was using mine on an Efest IMR 10440 all night! No problems! Amazing on that cell! Get this light!

Tool + Efest 10440= (00). I’m impressed!

i would not use the 10440 to be sure to don’t stress too much the led and driver.
Do it at your risk……

Thanks for this review realista. Now I’m seriously contemplating on buying this cute light. :slight_smile:

You are possibly right,before I changed the driver and led ,I tested the light with Efest10440.The torch didn’t get very hot ,then I tried it with alkaline cell and it didn’t work.Can’t tell for sure if it was always like that.

This came with the 3 mode diver.The xpg-2 wasn’t too bad.

Now it shines bright (and dim) with Toykeepers blf a6 fet+7135 driver and high cri Nichia219b on Noctigon.

Plenty of modes including moon,pwm less 380mA mid,turbo with 10sec. timer and toggleable memory.Also a battery level indicator with 5 blinks on full cell(hidden mode).

Now it shines bright (and dim) with Toykeepers blf a6 fet+7135 driver and high cri Nichia219b on Noctigon.

Plenty of modes including moon,pwm less 380mA mid,turbo with 10sec. timer and toggleable memory.Also a battery level indicator with 5 blinks on full cell(hidden mode).
[/quote]

I want one like you have!!!

It was a challenging but rewarding project due to small smd components.Blf tiny 12DD pcb from Oshpark and support from this forum made it possible.

My Lumintop Tool from Banggood finally arrived and I had no regrets buying it. I like everything it it - its form, its modes, its build quality, its output and its over-all dependability. It looks and feels more robust than my Olight i3s hence it took the latter’s place as my favorite AAA EDC. :slight_smile:

I just received my Lumentop tool, I’m very pleased with the quality of the light especially for the price. The review was the main reason I picked one of these up before buying a couple of the copper versions in the group buy. I’m glad I did, this is a great little light and I’ll get some use from it before the copper ones are ready.

Doesn’t this light start in low?

Mine starts in medium

What about this Gearbest description for the G2?