Review: Soshine SC-S1max V3 Charger

Thanks HKJ.
I have one and prefer it to the i4 because it’s much faster with 18650s (and much faster than my hobby charger).

@MRsDNF - this is the one I showed you.

I would agree with Suncoaster, i have 2 i4’s and one of these. They all have worked flawlessly for me, but the Soshine is much faster.
Cheers.

Thanks very much for the review! Frontpage’d and Sticky’d.

This is a good review, thanks HKJ, I have one SC-S1 max V3 and one i4 are good charger.

I’ve had this charger for quite awhile and highly recommend it.

Wrong one, the one you liked to is “SC-S1 mix” that is not the charger being reviewed & recommended here.

Wrong one, the one you liked to is “SC-S1 mix” that is not the charger being reviewed & recommended here.

SC-S1 Mix:
http://www.soshine.com.cn/a4.aspx

SC-S1 Max:

Take a closer look, neither one of those is the one being reviewed here either.

Check again! :wink:

Yep it just got changed, that is NOT what was there earlier today.

Hmm… must be gremlins in the system, or fairies! 0:)

Or the “Edit” button. :wink:

There is an edit button??!! :open_mouth:

Well now we know who you work for :nerd_face:

Do you have the manual for the SC1-Max? It doesn’t seem to come with one, I looked online and there is none to D/L, there are some instructions per say on the product page, but I would really like an actual instruction booklet/manual.

Thanks

It’s online here:
http://www.zelenelasery.cz/files/products/200866131446464.pdf

Alternatively try emailing:

Thanks, but that is a very old manual, 2008 and is not for the V3 Charger.

By the way I bought this charger from HKE, very fast service and the charger itself is really nice; I charged-up a full set of 4x 18650 with it for my first run.

Received this charger from HKE yesterday, and used it with 8 18650 batteries already.

It seems to charge somewhat faster than my I4 chargers.

The quality, and design are nice. The LED indicators are not as annoying as on most chargers, and the almost done indication, is also a big plus.

The one problem I do have with this charger, is you're forced to use a spacer for smaller batteries like 16340 or 18350.